General Hospital: May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, Joss is just a self-centered, entitled little brat. Which is FINE but the writing doesn't view her that way at all. Everyone acts like the sun shines out of her åss, including the guy she cheated on. 

• Members

I hope they start phasing out Diane. Let Molly be the town lawyer with questionable judgment, even for her Uncle Sonny. 

I would love the storyline potential for a Sonny/ Molly working relationship. Molly will constantly be out in the middle of tensions - with Alexis, Kristina, her mother in law the cop. 

It could be a fun way to reintroduce Ric. He was the best pairing for Elizabeth, both times! And Rick Hearst is more handsome than ever. 

• Members

"Re-live your favorite storylines over and over beginning with...Sonny's and Mike's Alzheimer's saga"

All of the screencaps have Sonny in them. Which circle of Hell is this? Also most are from before 2018, I guess their media team didn't get the memo.

• Members

I want to love Spencer & Trina.  I really do.  And maybe I would love them, too, if I had watched more moments with them.  (I only got back into GH when I'd Googled Jane Elliot recently and learned she was returning, so I sat myself down and watched what clips I could find online so I would have SOME sense of what was going on in Port Charles).  But, so far, for whatever reason, I'm just kinda "meh" about them. 

• Members

Diane seems almost redundant with Alexis around.  Well, if you overlook the toll that years and years of awful writing have taken on Alexis.  (They really screwed the pooch when they had Sonny and Alexis hook up.)