YR new intro!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sharon Case, Eileen Davidson, Amelia Heinle, Elizabeth Hendrickson, Melissa Ordway & Melody Thomas Scott so far seem to have re-shot their opening post-#YR50 cast photo and around the time of the gala filming. And I'm feeling as if it is possible both Lauralee Bell, Courtney Hope & Kate Linder's opening shots might have been a re-shoot, as well.

I fully think if they had used the typeface from the 2003 opening it would improve it!

Please register in order to view this content

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I despise the color scheme (the white red and gold used for the new mid show bumpers is much better) and the font choice for the actor names is horrible but I love everything else about it. I noticed as they’ve been modifying it daily the shot choices for the actors have gotten more dramatic and sleek which is good. I also like how they fade the actors in and out instead of just throwing a bunch of random shots at the screen like the last opening. Makes me miss editing

Edited by detroitpiston

• Members

I do love this nuance! I hope the continue it with the updates. It keeps the opening feeling so fresh. 

There are a few actors I hope we see alternative shots for:

- Esther: She looks so serious in hers. Esther deserves to smile. 
- Jill: The camera angle is awful for her. And we know from 30 years of openings Jill knows how to pose! Her shot in the last opening was one of the best. 
- Jack: The straight on pose does not scream Jack for me. He always does that side pose with a perfect part.