Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Same

I was like it must've sucked.

Please register in order to view this content

I tune in and the episode isn't good and no BS2 in sight or Colton Little.

I didn't finish the episode.

I'll see what shows up in tomorrow's episode.

I will say I do like some of the characters on today's show but the storyline has zero movement.

And then there is stories like EJ and Stefan which I don't care about.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's ironic that after so much criticism about the scarcity of apartments in Salem, today's whole episode was about real estate. 

Rafe was finding real estate listings for Talia (hopefully she saved some of her salary as a doctor to supplement her income at the bakery) and Eric was scouring gallery sites in order to remind us that he's a photographer.

I assume that Sloan did not trash Paulina's office, but we'll meet someone else from her past who was the real villain, and that will clear Chanel, whose culpability has never been clarified within the story, even today when Jada tried to explain the backstory to her sister.

• Members

I know, right?  Rafe had a whole print out of apartments for Talia lol.   But the other half of Salem needs to double and triple up in apartments or hotels rooms because of no available housing.   Maybe both Eric/Rafe missed their callings in the real estate field.

I assume Sloan didn't trash Paulina's office, but the trope of people from Paulina/Chanel's past coming out of the woodwork is overplayed.  How scandalous were their previous lives?  Chanel's like 25 and has lived more life than most 50 years already .

• Members

I think today was a Jamey episode. Everyone seemed like a dick and we got a reference to an 80s TV show. 

Which sucks because I found the way that they used Trask today kind of interesting. But it’ll probably be forgotten about just like Li getting  pimp slapped by his father was forgotten.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Stefan sleeping with Melinda Trask was

Stefan: I've known she's always had a crush on me.

Stefan did look hot shirtless.

They use Trask of all people? 

This show is truly a joke in Ron Carlivati eyes.

I'll admit I had a big laugh with Trask and Stefan.

Oh and it's obvious it's Sloane brother that broke into Paulina office.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Oh, yay! I get to see Rachel! I swear that child is a breath of fresh air. It's like looking at this younger version of myself. So polite and well-mannered. Okay, so I understand what you all mean when it comes to Remington Hoffman. Yeah, it's a shame too. Woof! 

Whew-weeee. But, you didn't hear it from me.

Isn't it great to move into a new town where it should be people getting to know you, but instead, they're the ones telling you about their melodrama? What's her name? Talia? I could only imagine her stress level being around Paulina, lol! I wonder who the person who's sending messages to Paulina? It's probably Mr. Mayo lover back from the dead which would mean Lani and Eli come back to Salem. Nahh, pure speculation of course and I don't really care either way.

I didn't watch yesterday's episode and fell asleep after Monday's show when I heard Hope say something like, "He's been deprogrammed ..."

Oh, yeah. And Ciara's tits. I was motorboatin'. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Why couldn't Stefan take Gabi to that one trailer trash motel that we haven't seen in a while? You know, the roach motel with the fleeting pirate ship and the urine-stained mattress?  Look, if you're horny and all, don't be taking her to that same ass hotel suite. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I thought the Melinda stuff was funny and didn't mind it, but it was so out of left field that I felt like the actress that plays Melinda was on set that day and they just decided to use her for no rhyme or reason.  It was weird even for Days.  

And, yes, it must be exhausting to Talia to have to deal with Chanel/Paulina's entire life stories 24 hours after meeting them.  I completely forgot Sloan was getting a brother.  Boy that family holds a grudge and also waits an insane period of time to execute the revenge plans. 

I know Rafe and Jada are supposed to be cute or something, but Rafe is acting creepy.  He's borderline sexually harassing his subordinate.  I have pop tarts at my place.  Cool Rafe.  Very sexy.

• Members

Not unfrosted, I hope, that's the best part.

Also, Rafe's another one in a long line of aging soap hunks who have to lay off the single-process hair dye.  The black eyebrows are making him look like Groucho Marx (and not in a good way).

Edited by j swift