Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Colton Little appeared on the closing credits but no Christopher Sean.

Also a lot of actors have gone recurring or did I misinterpret the closing credits?

All in all today's show was ok but there was a lot of bad acting...lol

Harrison is pointless.

Ciara's boobs were about to fall out. I thought for a second her boobs were going to hit Hope in the face..lol

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't think VK owns a top that fully covers her boobs.  I have never seen Ciara wear one lol.  I guess I'll give Ciara credit for sneaking into the ISA lab, but also ISA be better.

Good episode.  Yay for John/Marlena!!!  Although John really needs to look into all those Marlena clones out there because it seems like that is an issue.  

I am still not sold on PR's acting.  It feels really unnatural.

I like SB as Harris although I am not sure he is playing anything different than he brings to Jason.   

Was everyone in this episode 50 plus in this episode besides VK?  That's crazy.

• Members

I'm trying to imagine if there is a suitable love interest for Harris (especially because I don't want a protracted triangle with Bo and Hope), and it made me realize how many of the citizens of Salem are men.

I guess he could date Megan or Kristen, but he seems like too much of a good guy to be with them.  Jada feels a little young, although I guess she's close in age to Rafe who was married to Hope.  Paulina, Kayla, Kate, Belle, and Marlena are all taken.

Given that we know people in Salem are either concerned with their relationship or getting a CEO position at their family business, I hope this means that there's not much story potential for ol'Harris.

• Members

VK has followed a long line of Days actresses that dress completely inappropriate for almost every situation.  She was wearing boobs out mini dresses when she was 9 month pregnant on the show

I think Peter is going for confusion or acting not like Bo would, but it's just a really weird take.   Idk, maybe it will get better once he's back with Kristian.

• Members

I can’t believe they’re saddling Ben and Ciara with another kid. Hopefully they’re back offscreen soon.

I’m fine with Peter Reckell’s acting personally.

I’m enjoying most of the Beyond Salem stuff. A lot of those Bo/ Hope and Bo/Victor flashbacks I had never seen before. I was wondering if they’d at least give us one Bo and Megan flashback since I’ve never seen her before this. Did they do flashbacks on Beyond Salem?

I guess I’m okay with Gwen and Alex. Honestly I don’t care about either character. Leo needs to go.

I loved Chloe’s rant about Rachel

Please register in order to view this content

The Friday cliffhangers ahhhh! 

Gonna save Monday’s episode for tomorrow.

• Members

I don't mind Reckell's portrayal of this version of Bo as much as I mind the complete lack of clarity about what's going on with him. He remembers everything but doesn't give a f*ck about any of these people? What was that whole deluge of memories the other day? 

• Members

I knew when I saw no replies this morning that the episode was a dud.  

This EJ/Stefan stuff is so stupid.  I am not really sure what the point is.  Dimera control?  Why is it such a big deal if they both run it?

I don't understand why Paulina doesn't just get a restraining order against Sloane?  That would be the obvious thing to do and pretty easy.  Plus it would be really bad for Sloane as a lawyer to have that against her.

Talia and Chanel dress really nice to go to work all day at the bakery lol

And Sloan, Eric, and Rafe seem to know how to find houses or realty very easily.  I am confused as to why there's a housing shortage for Sarah, Zander, Leo and Gwen.  I mean, if Rafe could find affordable apartments for Talia the baker I am sure there was something there Sarah and Zander could afford.