• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had to laugh a little when Alex said he had a face people liked to punch

Please register in order to view this content

So true.

I freakin hate Xander and Maggie together.  I know it's supposed to be a nice friendship, but Maggie likes him better than her own daughter for no real reason.

Tripp was cute lol.  

What uber driver would drive a 7 year old to a prison and what guard would not contact her non-incarcerated parent before allowing this visit?  That is actually ridiculous.  That's also an exceptionally complicated plot for a child to pull off even a demon seed like Rachel.

I don't care about Leo's gossip column so I don't want to give it much thought, but would the medium to large size city of Salem's residents care about this group of 20 people's petty problems?  Are they important?  Is Chloe Lane like a well know figure in society? 

• Members

Loved the reunion between Marlena and her kids, though Belle’s crazy hatred of Sloan always seemed a little over the top and today was no different. 

As for Bo’s plan, I’m not gonna rave about it but I don’t mind it. And it was nice to see a new set. Though I’m now curious as to who was the first writer that changed Victor’s origins. When Victor first debuted, it was said that he grew up in Salem, poor on the riverfront with Shawn and Caroline. And that his love for Caroline was one of the things that motivated him to become rich and powerful 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The hell was Bo talking about?  Lol.  This is a stupid plan and very unnecessary.  I am sure others have asked this, but when was this filmed? After Beyond Salem 2 or more recently?  Did the show think they'd be able to use John Aniston?

I liked the Jarlena scenes of course.  I guess they'll tell Brady later.  Burn.

I laughed when Megan called Hope "Frowny Face"

Good episode.  I do think the Hope/Harris stuff is a little dull though.  Nice to see Andrew.

I liked the fact we are legitimately supposed to think Bo killed Kate.  I keep waiting for her to pop back up.  Is she just stuck on the island now?  

• Members

Here's my prediction

My highlight of the week is Kayla!  I love how they wrote her as smart, sassy, and funny.  She's been such a drag in recent years.  But, this Kayla's got a spark in her that I adore.

Have they played with the architecture of Marlena's home again?  Was there always a room behind the fireplace?  And IRL who would build a hallway behind a fireplace?  Shouldn't it be on an exterior wall?

Also, good to know the ISA lets you keep your costume jewelry and high heels when they lock you up, they're so kind.

Edited by j swift