Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, but also justice for Julie who had to endure Hope's nasty attitude for years.  Also, Hope had a crush on Jake Kostichek the Salem Strangler, so an affinity for chockers runs in the family.

I'm just saying that I appreciate the consistency

Edited by j swift

• Members

And tried to light her other cousin (the show’s premiere young heroine) on fire after stealing her baby after killing the midwife.  (But RC doesn’t talk about that lol.)

But she really thinks Eve is a f-ing b for not getting over him killing her daughter.

The treatment of this couple was such a reckless, arrogant miscalculation of RC’s.

• Members

God how did I forget to add he tried to kill Abby after killing another woman. 

I’m still amazed I was supposed to support Ben over the mother of a woman he killed, and that they actually had Ciara be sanctimonious to Eve as well.

Ron is a hack 

• Members

I'm eager to see if they have Alex & Xander (who share a name) in a scene with Ben (who shares a face)

Also, does anyone have a tally of the number of people who have returned from the dead since Hope left Salem? EJ, Stefan, and Megan come to mind, but I bet there are more.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Ava?  I can't remember if Hope was still around when she reappeared, but it was a similar time frame.  I am fairly certain Hope knew EJ was alive.  He was found alive but very ill and being taken care of off screen by Sami for a long time before they cast DF.