Days: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not here for Ciara bringing more baby serial killers into the world or her and Ben being so happy. All the more reason that I would make Eve the hero of my Donovan-centric Beyond Salem

Please register in order to view this content

And I’m definitely not gonna be here for her scenes on Monday. Bitch lost the right to criticize anyone, a very long time ago.

Though it was kinda funny watching RSW try to squeeze out tears again. 

The cliffhangers were the best part. Those alone are enough to be excited for Monday. 

• Members

Which Eve would you go with KDP or CR?  Obviously, the answer is Charlotte Ross but I thought I'd ask 

I honestly don't mind Ciara/Ben in small doses.  They really don't bug me the way they do most people on this board.  They are annoying, but when they aren't on my screen everyday (well RSW is....)I don't hate them.  

• Members

Logically, would Ben and Ciara get a hotel every time they docked the boat?  Isn't that why they live on a boat?  Also, I guess Jamie et al haven't googled how expensive it is to dock a boat in Annapolis (around $300 - $800 a day).  If Harris is so worried about getting a job after being brainwashed by Megan, Hope should remind him that her son-in-law is a convicted serial killer/mechanic but, he can afford to sail around the world with no viable means of support.

Anyway, good to know that the ISA has offices in Maryland and DC (the bad news is that the spy agency seems to have an open-door policy for daughters of agents).

I don't recall who mentioned it (maybe @Noel ?), but it is funny that Kayla, Kate, and Marlena appear to be fully dressed (with shoes) under their hospital gown, which seems to undermine the purpose of wearing a backless garment.  I'm so happy that Kayla figured out that she can overpower Rolf, he's a skinny old man with a tiny head.  But, why wouldn't she free Marlena before escaping the room?

The cliffhanger was fun.  I wonder how they'll show if the fountain of youth has worked? (better lighting for Megan, I hope).

Edited by j swift

• Members

Ciara was just doing the same old thing talking about how awesome Ben is at everything.  While I don't hate Cin, I do find it annoying the ultimate proof of happiness is Ben/Ciara having multiple children when Ciara is like 25.  It's more of an overall issue on every soap, but it actually would be highly inconvenient to have multiple young children on a boat and they still don't have jobs or discernible income.

And also, where is Kate?  

Definitely good cliffhangers today though.