The Young and the Restless: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Finally had time to watch 3/24. Wow - Barbara Crampton and Veronica Redd saved the episode! Without their energy, it would have been a zero.  Michelle S with her heavy red lipstick was a ghoul!

When is the last time we saw Tonya Lee Williams' Olivia? I felt her absence here. She should have arrived with Mamie. Nate feels very adrift from Lily and Devon and Olivia could have tied the family together, and made us feel even more the loss of Neil.

• Members

Mo Rocca you mean? And Totally agree. Victor was with Nikki who was a stripper, Katherine drank and Victor vs Jack, and Cricket was Bell's daughter. That is all.

There's so many different notes to hit like Sheila, Matt Clark, Nina & David, Tricia, Lori Brooks, etc. In all fairness GH's Luke & Laura saved the show gets repeated in EVERY special.

Even if the show won't back old talnet, I wish some talk show-- most likely The Talk -- would take the time time to explore so many of those other moments in a special. Let's see how ET does.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Another good one!!!

And look at them...throwing Elena under the bus for Nate/Victoria...lol.  The listening to Audra. The fact she might actually be bringing JT to town to get Vicki out of her hair. The PDA in front of Victoria...which is always a sign of insecurity to me irl hehe...and if looks could kill. On the good side, it's nice to see Elena being used.

I'm enjoying Ashley/Tucker as a funny kind of Greek chorus to everything on screen. And I almost expected Jill to let a hair loose when she did that hair toss. Such a diva.

Leanna continues to be awesome and it's soooooo fascinating watching her hunt down the tea. 

At least, Teriah were mentioned. I'm not sure how I feel about that. But I do like when shows acknowledged when someone is missing. And I did aww at Nikki, Sharon, and Christine going gaga over baby pictures. I think outside of SC's, LLB's dress is my favorite so far. 

Of course Billy had to wear red. RME. 

I LOVED the commercial break coda when Phyllis appeared with the mask in front of Diane. It was creepy and perfectly done. 

And Lord, Kyle!!! He stays losing his phone, doesn't it?

I believe this plays a factor as well.

I hope they get a ratings bump as well. So far, these episodes have been good. At least the one episode that I believe is today.

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah, it makes Abby looks fickle. And I wouldn't have mind a Chance/Abby/Devon triangle since there's so much history to play there. And conflict due to the baby. 

I admit that I'm getting curious about how long some of the guest stars will be here since it sounds like they all have mini-arcs coming up beyond just the gala. 

• Members

^ Judith Chapman replied to a comment on one of her fb posts.  The post was about trying to stay sane amidst all the gun violence these days. "Laugh on my friends, but carry on with the work to stop the madness".  Someone commented on that post - to ask an unrelated question - why Gloria wasn't at the bicentennial - so she replied to them. But that wasn't the focus of her main post.

She also separately posted yesterday "It seems obscene to post, silly, self-serving things with so much real obscenity all around us.Most recently,  the slaughter of innocents in Nashville.Signing off...God forgive us"

Edited by janea4old

• Members