The Young and the Restless: March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Audra is turning out to be a fun floater character, seamlessly weaving between the major families and groups of actors. The actress is still green, but I think will grow into the roll. Anyone taking bets on when she’ll become the next Mrs. Victor Newman?

I love Gina, and the explanation of where she has been. B&B should I introduce the LA Gina’s so Patty Weaver can make cameos from time to time. She did not miss a beat as Gina. Man, I miss Y&R’a robust supporting characters from the late 00. They never had much to do, but they provided a familiarity and feeling of a small town, like Genoa City (Larry, Cody, Lynn, Sierra, Mary, and Gina). 

• Members

I’m truly enjoying Audra. She seems to click with all the actors they have her work with. She’s been all over the canvas.

Tucker’s faces during Jack’s speech were cracking me up. 

God forbid Abby care about her Abbott side and stay for Jack’s announcement. But it did lead to Amanda’s entrance.

Nick and Sally are so snooze. So are Billy and Chelsea.

Leanna Love should stick around. She’s a really fun character. The gala is my first ever seeing her.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I am LOVING this version of Tucker. The sarcasm. The rich boy IDGAF. And it’s not one note, there is a nuance to Trevor’a performance. I hope we give this character some air to breathe. 

The Audra/ Ashley tension is interesting. I think there is more he wants from Devon then to just buy out his debt. I hope he can be a real corporate spoiler for the traditional Newman/ Hamilton Winters/ Jabot drama. I see him as smarter and smarmier Brad Carlton. Powerful enough each circle to influence decisions, and manipulative enough to cause trouble. 

Once his relationship with Ashley and Audra implodes, as I’m sure it will, where would you like to see him next? I can see him seduce one of Devon’s ladies: Amanda or Abby. Gosh, he and Amanda would be so hot. 

• Members

I totally agree. Stephen Nichols was so unmemorable the only thing I really remembered was that he was Devon’s bio dad. Literally none of his affairs or marriages stuck in my brain.

Even if Trevor is playing Todd/Victor, it’s actually given Tucker some life.

Edited by Antoyne