50TH DAYTIME EMMYS (2023) Any Guesses?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

With all the thought I have put into this I should start a Victoria Grace conspiracy page.  She's trying to fool us all.  She's 40!

Honestly though as a former hiring manager people would put in weird birthdays to meet age requirements (18/21) and then show up with id's saying they were like 16 a lot.  And I was always wondering how they thought that would work out?

• Members

THAT!

Not Sure Of What To Do Of That, She has A Point, Though Yeah no real prize There

Not Really Surprised DOOL Got the Short End Of The Stick This Year, I Did have some Hope but not That Much anyway, My bets were on Ari and Martha, What's Ironic Is That Even if Arianne Zucker Isn't Exactly a very good Crier, If She Ain't Crying She isn't Getting Nominated!!!! I Mean, 

Her 2010 Nomination Was For Her Breakdown After Sidney's Maternity Was Revealed!

Her 2013 Nomination was for her Breakdown After It Was Revealed She Miscarried Her Baby Way Before she Fell Down The Stairs after A Fight With Jennifer

Her 2014 Nomination Was For her Emotional Confrontation with Eric after he tried To Apologize For Accusing Her Of Rape!

Her 2020 Nom was When Nicole (Actually Kristen) discovered Holly's "Death" 

Her 2022 Nom Was For Her Breakup With Eric!!! Isn't That Just Stupid?? We All Know She Really Knocks it at being BITCHY

Edited by Joseph

• 2 weeks later...