Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Taking a ride on the roller coaster, or what used to be just said suspending your disbelief, is a decision that you make to do or don't make to do. When you don't make it, you take a break or you quit. When you do make it, it's just a bond between you & your show that you'll keep trying. Might whine. Might celebrate. But what the heck it just goes along with being a soap fan. Or a fan of a losing football team. Or a fan of a certain movie franchise. It's like the Golden Rule of fandom. 

But, you really think all of this Chad & Steph heavy-handed writing is a smoke screen & their real goal is Alex & Steph? How will she ever get past phonegate?!

• Members

Well, I am completely all in for the ride at this point. And, I  will take what we get. Although my personal druthers would be never to hear about that damned phone ever again. Personally I am hoping that at peacock they curse more & I want to see Julie tell Gwen off with some nice blankety-blanks! After all, she did say "bastard" last year! 

Remind me, who are your couples? Mine are Doug & Julie, John & Marlena, Patch & Kayla, Eric & Nicole and even though it's hopeless Challie. Chad & Abby were one, but, that went away. I full expect Stephanie to be walking down the aisle toward Chad when Abby walks in with a toddler. I am even sporting Jarlena emojis:

Please register in order to view this content

the raised eyebrow, the crown, the strawberry & a handshake.

Edited by Tonksadora

• Members

John and Marlena for sure. I can say the same for Doug and Julie. Okay, Patch and Kayla, but it is probably because I feel the least attached to them and it's more about the actor/actress who I first saw over on GH. But I grew to love them...and their kids. 

But growing up yes...I am here for Eric/Nicole, Sami/Lucas. And Brady/Kristen when Kristen was played by ED. Stefan/Gabi before now. Chloe/Brady. 

Off the top of my head. 

• Members

Yeah, I would be Sami/Lucas if they were on the canvas. I miss ED something fierce. Stacy does not cut it for me. Chloe, I love as Nicole's friend & whoever she's with based on the shockingly shallow gagaga that she is one of the most beautiful women in the whole world! She was tweeting from a plane this afternoon where her seat mate was pulling out nose hairs ... and boogers. I see Nadia in venicetheseries, too. And, I'm pretty sure she's a nice person who is not affected by her own beauty. 

• Members

I enjoy the Eric/Brady banter, even thought they are both about fifteen years too old for that dialogue (the dating stuff, not the mourning of Marlena stuff), and the topic of sobriety highlights the lack of differentiation between the two characters.  Remember when Brady was a bratty rebellious teen and Eric was a stoic rescuer? All of those traits have been lost in the recasting,