Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Days of our Lives is not suppose to make sense.

The show has lots of things wrong with it. Too many to bother anymore. That's why I love seeing a few and my hot gay guys. If this show had any kind of decent writing I might care about the actual story instead of seeing Chandler Massey shirtless on screen.

I'm going on three weeks since I've seen an episode.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

WTF is this dialog?
Today (Thurs 9 Feb), Leo and Gwen are discussing her disappointment with Xander.
Leo - "Tis better to have loved and lost… something… something. Shakespeare said that."
Gwen - "Actually Tennyson said that, but I appreciate your efforts."
Leo - "Really?"
Gwen - "Mmm."
Leo - "Huh, and I was a theater queen in high school. I guess I was too distracted trying to turn all the boys who didn't know they were gay yet."

Script by David Kreizman.

• Members

LOL! David Kreizman. God, I swear these maggots always be getting up into my tuna casserole where I'm about to serve it to a church pot luck. And going by @victoria foxton's post, I'd have to say that seeing chararcters have a little too much to drink and have "out of the blue" flings, then I'd say you're experiencing dega vu. Because you know, it seems to be the latest trend nowadays for every Salemite. And what's scarier is that they drink the cheapest alcohol when they do it. Talk about travesty. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Today is Bill Hayes' 53rd Anniversary with the show. Started back in 1970. Like many people he wasn't really sure what a soap was & was meeting people & all eyes & ears watching & listening & thinking about memorizing lines & wondering how hard that would be! What a wonderful career he has had! And how lucky we've been to get to watch. 

• Members

It's bad enough that Leo is written as sexually harassing every man that moves.  Now the dialog is that he was inappropriate in high school, too.  And it's played for laughs.

I'm so tired of sexual harassers in soaps, to/from any gender.
I'm also pissed that People mag put GH's Luke and Laura on the cover today.
Just tired of all of that for all characters on all soaps.

• Members

Allie is horrible, but at least she’s self aware of what she’s done. But except for that, she’s still quite similar to another horrible young blonde over on GH

Please register in order to view this content

It was nice seeing Jen again. I really hope she sticks around for a while and that her and Jack are able to beat Gwen and Xander. It just kind of sucks that they’re the ones suffering just because Sarah and Rex decided to be scumbags to Xander

And Leo just needs to go away. He still has no purpose. And I see he’s gotten over his “love” for Sonny pretty quickly.