Days: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wasn't quibbling about greenscreen vs CGI.

To be honest, I hadn't watched/listened to the interview with Carson Boatman to which I had posted a tweeted link.  I posted the tweet saying they'd filmed the rooftop scenes on another soundstage, and but I didn't listen to the tweet's linked interview of Carson describing it. 

I was simply (stupidly and mistakenly) assuming they'd actually created and assembled an actual rooftop set on the other soundstage.

Once I read the discussion here, and saw Carson's IG story post here about the greenscreen, I realized I must be missing something!

I finally listened to Carson's interview this morning. Yeah it was filmed on a different soundstage, but with greenscreen. 

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Wednesday's show

Allie anguish over Marlena was so blah. When is the last time she even visited Marlena?

Mr Bobble head acting is so bad. His acting is very limited.

Li/Gabi/Stefan story stinks!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Is that rooftop set real? It just looks so weird. At first I thought Chanel was out there with Johnny for a cigarette break or something. I noticed the audio was different too as and the background looked odd. And Deidre's wig.

What was the name of that sappy movie where the dying woman wanted to go home instead of dying at a hospital? Was it Beaches

Edited by Noel

• Members

Thursday's show was ok. I think it was good because of all the characters on one show. The best part for me was the Kristen scenes.

I had to laugh at Chandler. He had a look like we have to do this fake death stuff again?

Please register in order to view this content

MM trying to act all b!tchy was lame and forced.

I really didn't care for the Marlena scenes. Probably because we know what's coming and its just a waste of time.

The little mentions here and there on how close so and so was close to Marlena is hogwash since we didn't see it on screen. It is very annoying.

Edited by Soapsuds