ARTICLE: ‘Passions’ Alum James Hyde Joins ‘The Young and the Restless’ in Recurring Role

• Members

Random casting lol I hadn’t thought about this guy in years, probably since Passions ended. He looks good for his age though interesting to see he’s had a good bit of acting work since that show ended.

I recall she was on an episode of the Rookie a few years back but I’m she hasn’t done a guest stint on daytime as well. She was a very prolific actress on the 90’s doing guest roles all over but her career definitely cooled down after Passions ended.

LOL  @YRfan23too bad Dana Sparks isn’t still on as Chelsea’s doctor. (Lord Sparks was terrible during her Falcon Creat run that Irecently relived on Amazon Prime)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think she (Ulrich) also guest starred on Smallville and CSI shortly after Passions ended…she always played the icy bitch queen so well. I could have seen her as a recast Ashley back in the day, especially if Eileen didn’t want to return full time. 

LOL I’m waiting for one of the Kay and Jessica’s (besides Mary Elizabeth Windstead) to be cast on the show at some point…

• Members

He's aged very well

Please register in order to view this content

I remember when he was on AW in 1997... he was cast to be a spoiler for Paulina/Joe, but was quickly written off.  And he did the best he could on Passions.

Shame he couldn't have been a recast when Richard Burgi was let go.. he seems to have that aura moreso then Robert Newman did.

• Members

LOL! Would have to be Jessica #2 Jade Harlow as she was a mainstay on The Bay and had a short gig on Days a few years back. Not sure what Danica has done since that NBC.com soap Coastal Dreams. None of the Kay’s amounted to anything. If I recall right that last actress who played Kay only got the role because she won a reality TV show on NBC lol. 

• 1 month later...