General Hospital: October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Just a terrible outdoor remote -- as bad as Bold and the Beautiful's.

I can't see going on location just to show a couple walking around. It's a waste, and doesn't make the show any better. National Geographic shots with people included is not my idea of good soap.

Spend the money on a nice set or on extras to fill scenes, or on a wardrobe for Maxie.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, I must say that they really went all out & they really went way out & they stayed out there, in the elements & it's not a bad look, I mean, Laura Wright & Carly, both of them, look great with the wind whipping that massive head of hair of hers all over her face with her completely comfortable with it as she absolutely is! Cameron doesn't look better or worse or different no matter where you set him down. He's a *just right* Ken doll with a great smile & lots of available facial expression. Letter perfect lines & looks were delivered. So we had good dialog about the location & about what Virginia thought about the beach & memory of Virginia with little Carly ... or Caroline? at the beach. And a good speech for Carly to give before delivering her cremains up to the wind at the cliff's edge up high above the water. Hey, I'm a sucker for the beach. But the thing is I was thinking ... Where's Lucy? How is Lucy? I would trade this for that. Hell, I would trade catching The Hook for that. So, I can wax euphoric about what they did at the beach to then get us to a kiss, but I don't think they got their money's worth if *I* would have made a swap for either Lucy or The Hook! Cause beach romance had a shot with me & it wouldn't have had with everybody.

After today I've decided that Charles Shaughnessey (sp?) is a much better actor than I ever thought he was in the past. Surely he is behind Lucy with a frame job on Anna as a side dish. He did a perfect imitation of someone shocked at the news & horrified. And where is Valentin when we need him? Off in Victor's plane, of course.

• Members

Yeah, Emma looks & sounds & seems great. And, her intro was actually interesting. Carly has to be done! There's nothing left. And they even kissed.

In Edit Mode: Oh no. I just saw this. According to it (and it is generalhospitalabc on IG) they're going back to the beach Monday.

What was frustrating with Spencer & Trina was that they finally had things at the right moment for them to click, right after he came through for her in a big way in court. Perfection, it would have been unfortunate for Rory but perfect in every other way. Of course, then, they couldn't have done this totally wasteful prison story. Like we need to see that drag on.

Edited by Tonksadora

• Members

While I enjoy and welcome remotes back on GH, talk about a waste.  If I was at GH, a romantic remote like this would feature a couple people are dying to see finally get together- like Spencer and Trina.  I appreciate them giving Carly something to do that doesn’t revolve around Sonny in some way.  But this pairing isn’t worth the beautiful footage.

• Members

Exactly! My dream story would be Spencer and Trina going on the run when the truth comes out about her paternity (eye roll) She and Spencer can somehow end up in Los Angeles or somewhere that California can be used for as another state. Leading up to them admitting their feelings and getting together while Portia, Curtis, and Taggert deal with the fallout and eventual search for Trina.