General Hospital: October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Friday October 7, 2022:
GH is preempted for the MLB (Major League Baseball) Wild Card Series

The Wild Card Series comes at the end of the regular season, but before the Division series, and before the League playoffs.

There will be multiple games playing on Friday October 7.
Coverage by ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC.

Broadcasting Live on ABC Friday October 7 at these times:
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm  Eastern
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm  Central
. . Noon - 3:00 pm  Mountain
11:00 am- 2:00 pm  Pacific

https://tvlistings.zap2it.com/overview.html?programSeriesId=SH04104833&tmsId=EP041048333595&aid=gapzap

https://www.mlb.com/press-release/press-release-mlb-announces-2022-postseason-schedule

• Members

Brook Lynn opens the show by arriving at Chase's door. She has a tall iced coffee. He answers the door, sleepy looking in only his shorts & she squeezes half her liquid out of her coffee as she reacts to how good he looks to her. About time! He is just as glad to see her. They stand and gawk at each other while we wait for them to kiss. No such luck. She recovers her voice & her agenda & says they've got to get him ready for tonight. He's singing at the Savoy.

Valentin wakes up in bed with Anna & remembers the night before. Anna is just smiling.

Victor sits down at the partition at prison visitation & they show Spencer in & he looks worse than we've ever seen him.

At the hospital Ava is going to get discharged. She wants to talk to Liz who wants to go get her discharge papers.

Nik to Finn, you went to my wife & discussed our business. He is highly charged, annoyed. Finn, looks like he could care less what Nik thinks.

Nina arrives to Sonny & greets him, affectionately. He is cross, completely absorbed worrying about this hook attacker maybe going after people who are linked only by himself.  Brando is dead. Ava was hurt badly. Diane is still in surgery.

Hulu did not upload GH at 10 pm again last night. Uploaded in the middle of the night. Wonder what's going on.

I think that it is so neat that GH has a young Autistic boy playing a young Autistic boy!

Alexis & Gregory & the Invader staff are trying to draw the hook killer out into the open with articles they publish.

Val & Anna would probably have stayed in bed if not for a phone call to Val.

Spencer is known to be a rich kid who has protectors in the prison, so other things get done to him, like he never has clothes that fit.

Finn & Nik exchange more heated words, almost come to blows, get pulled apart from each other.

Nina is trying to get Ava to come home with her but Nik says they will be together. I don't understand why Ava wants to go to Wyndemere. Has feeling vulnerable because of the attack made her change her feelings about Nik & about them as a couple? I wonder.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Tonksadora
more more more

• Members

So I called Hulu & asked them why they have all of a sudden started streaming the daily GH episode in the middle of the night. Their answer was that they have no control over that, that whenever ABC shoots it to them, that is when they begin to stream it. What the heck?!!

Oh, yeah, a few things to share: The wait was interminable. I was doing other things while I waited or I never would have made it. They tried to sell me Live TV with my Hulu so I could watch GH when it was on ABC. They tried to sell me the Disney bundle *before* they even answered my query! At the end they tried the Disney bundle one more time. They are taught salesmanship!

Edited by Tonksadora
forgot to add

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

Not here for Carly as a SJW, taking on the Jacksonville elite when she's part of the elite herself. Though I do admire the self control she had after seeing Drew come out of the bathroom 

And Cyrus just needs to be killed off. He's like GH's Clyde Weston

• Members

I'm still attempting to watch this show. As aforementioned, the list of characters is very overwhelming for me. I tried to watch yesterday on my DVR or Fire Recast (whatever it's called), but the reception was so bad that I could barely see anything. And yet, once I turn on local ABC News, it's clear as crystal. What's that woman's name? Anna Devane? Get it, kitty gurl! 

• Members

She could've been Molly if Molly hadn't been busy being Molly. I don't think we see enough of Molly. She just disappears into the doors of justice. But, then, we do not see enough of a fair amount of people while we see MORE than enough of others. This is not news.

And Linda Purl's accent has been the second accent this year to actually make my ears hurt. Of course the other one was on DOOL & I cannot count it here, so never mind.