General Hospital: October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, I could really get behind something breaking up Michael & Willow & with some transition a new result coming about that would put Willow with TJ. I don't like that she thinks she is not strong enough to fight Michael over how to handle her health but she thinks she is strong enough to mount a superwoman campaign where she'd actually be endangering both herself & the baby! If she really wants to do this thing her own way, well, she needs to be on a modified work schedule. And, I didn't like Nina seeing that clutch between TJ & WIllow. I find I do not know what Nina might do with that information.

I did love hearing "Nurse Ball Next Year"!

Finally I'm getting into Carl's story. I just thought, hey, just get involved & move your family member's remains some place nice now. But, it seems Carly's feelings are all tangled up in a lot of guilt & history. Maybe she cannot feel good if she doesn't try to fight this. Did they say they had had imminent domain declared?

I hated having Esme in this huge cape with hood, lurking just out of sight every where as if she wouldn't be noticed!

But, Hello, Daddy, did you miss me? That was good. I do hope that Ryan has a father's heart on this matter.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I cannot explain this adequately but I think somehow that the great actress who plays Trina is becoming even more beautiful. The way they light her, or how the light hits her face, it makes her look almost luminescent. She positively glows. She is a real pleasure to watch her act. And I love her reaction to Curtis these days. He's annoying me no end & she gets to act that out!

• Members

Ok what the hell?

In one scene, Liz says that Finn's wife died when she fell down the stairs. In the next, she says Finn couldn't save his wife from the disease she had. What???????

Am I missing something? Or are the writers just screwing up even more than I thought?

Plus, I'm pretty sure you can't contract an infectious disease from falling down the stairs 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

If this show had any sense they would be writing material for Tabyana that would guarantee her a younger actress Emmy. She and Nick Chavez out act every other younger performer and most adults on this show.

Rory looks lame hanging with these kids. Dude you're 30. And the actor is so so dull.

• Members

And that's a fact! The frame job on her & the set-up & how very far down the tube she seemed to go with the college against her & the PCPD against her & everyone giving lip service to her with NO ONE actually doing anything for so long was good but she could have played better. She still can play better. And she IS better than Rory.

Is there any history on Reicko? Or is it just thin enough to be a retcon?

• Members

Here are some nice pics that were just posted of NC and TA together. They are doing a Zoom event together in late November. Maybe they will shed some light on their upcoming storyline during that time. The show needs to pick up the pace with their storyline.

I also think it's interesting that the hooker is a woman and I do believe that the attacks could be related to Trina. Especially now that Oz has been attacked. At first, I thought that Esme may have been the hooker, but now I wonder. I've seen people speculating that the hooker is the ADA. If so, I could actually see her trying to frame Esme for the attacks.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I've seen some other people speculate that and the more I think about it, the more I believe it could be the case. Some people have said they don't like the thought of it being made a random killer like the ADA, but I think it could be interesting if written right. (Though, I'm not sure if that would happen.) The past couple of months I've been watching Law and Order SVU more regularly. This year is the first time I've ever watched this series in the 23 years it's been on air. I'm watching episodes from random seasons, especially the earlier seasons. (I think that the seasons with Christopher Meloni/Detective Stabler as a regular are the best). It's quite good and has had some interesting storylines/twists.

If written well, I think that ADA Arden being the killer could actually be interesting. Especially if they give it an SVU storyline type of vibe. They could have her start to appear more, and frame Esme for the attacks. She could use her expertise as an attorney plus first-hand knowledge of the crimes as the attacker to frame Esme. Esme could end up getting arrested, facing her own trial with ADA Arden manipulating the situation.

Maybe at some point Esme could actually do something to help save someone/other people's lives and that could go towards "redeeming" her character/strengthening her chances of staying around on the show longer. I don't know if it would go all the way to another trial, but it could be interesting watching the ADA try to get her convicted in court, only to be exposed herself at some point. It could be interesting, though I can't say for sure that the writers would write an interesting storyline out of this.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Okay, interesting. Is she furious because she lost the case when she thought she had it in the bag? Did they move her from first chair to 2nd chair?

I've been a fan of SVU since the beginning and my favorite episodes are without fail Olivia Benson shows! I'm glad you're enjoying!