General Hospital: October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

10-21

First of all, it is not even Sweeps and I loved that the last few weeks, we have been getting Cliffhanger Fridays again. This one with Liz seeing her father for the first time since 1997. There was the one who shot Lucy. I want to say the week before also was one as well. So it appears that the writers are finding their groove. And I hope going into November Sweeps that means we are going to get a good one. 

At last came to mind. On so many things. Liz's story. Holly's return. Chase and Brooklyn sleeping together. The story looping back around to Spencer/Trina/Rory. Victor's manipulations. Everything is building. 

Again thought, it has me thinking how long we have CS around. Because after being mostly background for months, he has fingers in everyone's pie. And a lot of storylines that tied to Victor when he first started are popping up again. Holly's return. Controlling Nikolas. Luke's death. And I just know the resurrection of Peter's box will probably either lead to his downfall or more brainwashing of Jake.

Glad that Carly/Jake storyline is over. I think how it was on paper (and LW's acting) but it just fell flat for me. And they were on that hill for TWO DAYS. I...can't. I felt like if they wanted Carly to have her own version of Nixon Falls, their heart was not into it. Sorry.

It was a loooooooooooooong time coming but yay for Chase and BrookLynn sleeping together. And what is it with Olivia always walking in on naked men in the Q mansion. LOL!!! That said...I am sad that BrookLynn is already messing up her relationship by not telling Chase that he can get his job back. smh.

I am used to Robin Mattson as my Heather, but I understand why they had to recast. So fingers crossed.

Liz with a story. Of course I'm here for it. And that flashback while she was in the car with Terry was chef's kiss. LOVE.