General Hospital: October 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wish Brook Lynn's motive for keeping Chase off of the force was more compelling.

At this point it is just too obvious that Chase will find out about the letter of recommendation, break it off with Brook Lynn, return to the force, then save Brook Lynn from the Hook killer, and they'll get back together.

But, if Brook Lynn had a more honest reason to keep Chase from going back to police work, like a political desire to defund the PC police, or she thought that Chase was only going back to the force because he was afraid of chasing his dream, it would demonstrate some growth for the character, and not fall into the age old trap of the woman being crazy for love to point that they loose any sense of reason.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

She is HAWT! I can't wait to watch today's show!

Now, WHY can't we have nice things like this more often?!!

I can't think of a time when I didn't want this. BLQ Chase 10-27-22 GH

Edited by Tonksadora
watched

• Members

I think we have an epidemic in soap writing today, obviously contagious since all the shows seem to have it, symptoms: lack of balance, poor pacing, atrocious use of personnel, hack(ing) cough ...what else? Oh, I just found out that it is affecting word use! At Y&R they have a lesbian couple & they have never used the word lesbian or bi and only used gay once.

Edited by Tonksadora
Weird thing.