DAYS OF OUR LIVES Moves to Peacock From NBC on September 12

• Members

No Thanks! Deidre's Face may look young but one pick at her Wedding Dress to Stevano and I realized her Fountain of Youth dried up, actually I don't watch a Soap for Nudity I Watch it For the OTT drama, if I wanted Nudity I would Be watching Netflix or something like that

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Hot Gals but I know that doesn't count for you lol There are a few Good Scenes once in a while, but as I stated endlessly I hardly ever get to watch, especially since March when the Torrents stopped appearing, now my hopes are even lower

• Webmaster

True. Very true. Not so bad being that it's on a Wednesday, but enough where people were actually blind sided by this. And for how soon the change is happening. There's not even time to "celebrate" the show in terms of how long it aired on NBC. Usually when a show moves from one network (or service in this case) to another, they get to have some kind of celebration for the time they were on the original platform before moving on. Key word is usually.

• Members

I feel for you guys, Here in Brazil we don't have soaps so while not the same I know the feeling because during the pandemic "Chaves" something I watched since I can remember was taken off the air, it was painful because never before I realized how much that silly little comedy was part of my life, It really must suck!!!! The only bright side I can see is the possibility of They making classic episodes available

• Members

Wow, so sad on so many levels. The last of the NBC soaps. 57 years on broadcast TV. 

It's final broadcast episode should be something special. I'm sure it won't be though. Since its already in the can, is it going to be like a normal episode?

This is pretty much a cancelation. I don't see this lasting on Peacock beyond the year. To see Days of our Lives die like Passions, but with even more of a whimper, just a few years short of its 60th birthday, again, really sad.

• Members

Well this is interesting. I have Comcast so as of this moment I have peacock premium so will be able to continue . I started watching in 1965 (yes, I'm old, 79 next week) but know how to stream so will continue watching regardless.  I'd like to see a smaller cast and a lot less of the current Sci fi stuff that's airing now. 

• Webmaster

There's one bright side. At least DAYS isn't being replaced by a fifth hour of The Today Show even though it is still another news hour.   With NBC giving its stations the option to carry "NBC News Daily" or air local news.