DAYS OF OUR LIVES Moves to Peacock From NBC on September 12

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It has nothing to do with my internet, because Hulu, Netflix et al all perform fine. It's simply Paramount+ and Peacock that my PS4 don't want to stream properly; I've uninstalled and re-installed the apps multiple times. I've no issue with them on my computer, but that's not where I stream from.

It's already been announced the episodes debuting in February will be longer in length. But these were intended for airing on NBC, so they're remaining about an average run of 36 minutes.

• Members

It hasn't been announced - Corday just commented that being on Peacock they don't have to worry about episode length. But at the same time, they still sell the show to syndication in other countries. So they'll still have to take that into consideration when cutting the episodes.

• Members

It seems DAYS always cuts a lot of extra scenes anyhow to make its runtime. Perhaps going forward, the Peacock episodes will include everything and the syndicated episodes elsewhere will have its usual cuts for time. 

Meanwhile, will we finally get to hear Marlena drop the F--- bomb or some other choice words to her enemies? That'd be nice

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Will Horton please!!

Please register in order to view this content

I doubt it though. If we seeing anything it will a butt backside!!

And she'll probably say sh!t too!

Get a Roku or Amazon fire stick and watch it that way. I've never had a problem watching Peacock that way.

Edited by Soapsuds