DAYS OF OUR LIVES Moves to Peacock From NBC on September 12

• Members

With the news that cable companies are dropping free access to Peacock, I wonder if the next move is content providers pressuring cable systems to drop cloud-based DVR's in favor of streaming? 

If the networks learned a lesson from VCR's a generation ago, it would seem wise to drop DVR's where people can ff through commercials and make consumers watch non-live TV on streaming where they can make additional income from advertisements.  Cloud based services are becoming more expensive to maintain, while more people have access to faster internet access to make it easier to stream, and younger viewers don't place value on saving media to watch later.

That being said, whenever I watched SNL on YouTube it felt like torture having to watch the same three commercials over and over at each break.  I feel like I pay for Peacock not due to any programming, but just so that I don't have to hear the same annoying pizza commercial for the rest of my life.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Peacock Black Friday Deal: Get Peacock Premium for Just $0.99 a Month for an Entire Year (80% OFF)

https://thestreamable.com/news/deal-alert-get-peacock-premium-for-just-0-99-a-month-for-an-entire-year-80-percent-off

The offer is only valid for through Cyber Monday (November 28th), so you have to hurry.

Just in time for Black Friday 2022, new and returning subscribers to Peacock can get 80% off their next year of service, meaning that they can stream Peacock Premium for just $0.99 per month for the next year. The deal is month-to-month, so you can cancel at anytime.

Who is Eligible for Peacock’s Black Friday 2022 Deal?
According to thestreamable.com:
All new and returning Peacock customers are eligible for the deal. If you are currently a Peacock Free subscriber, you can upgrade to take advantage of the deal. You only won’t be eligible if you’re an existing Peacock Premium or Premium Plus subscriber.

How to Get 80% Off Peacock Premium

Click on this link to Activate The Deal
https://www.peacocktv.com/plans/premium-monthly

Select Peacock Premium Monthly Plan (4.99/mo)

Please register in order to view this content

Apply Promo Code: “SAVEBIG” at Checkout

Enter payment details and click “Pay Now.”

Edited by janea4old

• 2 weeks later...