DAYS OF OUR LIVES Moves to Peacock From NBC on September 12

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

The Talk videos aren't ads. The ads before and after the clips are. Video ads pay well and help cover the upkeep for the site. I just inserted the Talk clips to ensure ads showed up with video. Soon I'll be replacing them with SON original videos.

• Members

It’d be a welcome return, not to mention deliciously ironic that she could easily be partnered up with Don Diamont’s Bill considering Margo was originally with Bill Sr (par for the course on B&B, but also a testament to Koslow’s ageless beauty). 

• Members

I think Lauren Koslow’s “Kate” is one of the only “older” characters to have a natural place on an edgier streaming “Days,” which is what it needs to be.  And it’s gonna have to get more focused—they should choose a crime/mystery, hospital, or corporate drama lane… that’s a way to keep vets (John and Steve as detectives, Marlena and Kayla as doctors, Jack and Jennifer as reporters, etc.) in a way that makes sense.  What it can’t be is old, privileged white people having hokey dramas.

• Members

I was just coming to post this. I thank this Twitter poster for saving me the trouble. And I will say something controversial: Ron may have put the final nail in the coffin, but James E. Reilly took this show from somewhat fantastical but still grounded in romance and family and, for all the SHORT-TERM gain, forever eroded the show's very foundation, allowing a copycat like Ron to capitalize on that.

In the end, I think the whole Possession [!@#$%^&*] helped this show's quality slide, and this is the end result.

(I said it would be controversial!)