GENERAL HOSPITAL June 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hahaha well I did think Ingo was cute in the picture you posted from when he was really young, but as for their time on GH, Idk, him and Mo just never did it for me 

Please register in order to view this content

Agreed

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I have always thought Ingo was super handsome.  Him and MB were just so damn charming in the 90's.  Now?  Meh, but in 1996 I got where Brenda was going with them lol.  My #1 was always ASJ's Jagger.  He was absolutely gorgeous to me.  Of course he's an obnoxious human, but Jagger was so ridiculously good looking back in the day.

• Members

I know the GH cast is huge, but I always thought it was weird Jagger was never brought back.  I thought he was okay on Night Shift.  I didn't want him to hook up with Robin, but I think the character of Jagger could actually be useful on the show.  My luck they would hook him up with Carly or something though.

• Members

Yuck lol.  I actually think Carly/Drew are fine, but I don't need her to hook up with Jagger. For some reason I think him and Sam would be good.  And while this is all a fictional pipe dream, I don't think Carly needs to hook up with another one of Brenda's sloppy seconds-I guess that would technically disqualify Sam too, but she was barely with Jax/Sonny.  

• Members

Only if Jagger is recast, don't want Trumper Antonio Sabato Jr on GH.  Like Ingo Rademacher, he's very likely anti vax. 

I'd bring back (IF They'd return) Ryan Carnes as Lucas, Jacob Young as Lucky (I think now he's older he'd be better as an older Lucky), and Julie Berman as Lulu, although I wouldn't care to have Emme Rylan instead, or YEAH recast.   Drop many of the useless characters like Dex, Linc, Amy, Marshall, Taggert, Cody.   I'd also put Molly, Scott, Lucy on contract if the actors were willing, up Bobbie, Monica and Felix's storylines,   re-cast Christina with an age appropriate looking soap experienced actress.  Also I'd drop some (if not all) of these, the soon to be returning Cyrus (killed off), Chad Duell(Michael maybe recast with Robert Adamson or kill off).  I'd drop any idea of Carly & Drew, I'd stop the villifying of Nina with Willow find out the truth about Carly lying about Nina being Willow's mother and have Willow make up with Nina and throw that anger at Carly.  Also have Michael stop the Nina and Sonny bratty kid hate, or have him change his name to Quartermaine and disown Sonny for good, which they almost did back when Sonny killed AJ.  I'd end the dragged out Esme storyiine, let someone get the goods on crazy bitch and find out her tie to Ryan, and eventually drop Esme & Ryan.  I'd love a great serial killer storyline. I'd drop Austin as well, or re-cast with an age appropriate love interest for Maxie. 

Edited by David_Vickers

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Well in four more years Terry will get another date.

Scott belongs in this story as he has basically become Elizabeth's surrogate dad since Asshat's death. Having him to lean on could easily give him more screen time, and Shriner interacting with Genie Francis is always great television.

Lucas should be the head of the Emergency Department of GH. He should be mentoring T. J. and a few non contract occasional young doctors.  If Ryan Carnes isn't interested in returning, how about David Tom, Mark Hapka, Trevor Donovan?

Lucky should be   working as a WSB Agent trailing Victor Cassadine  and could return to town as an investigator working for Robert at the District Attorney's Office. (They also need to put Chase back to Detective and forego all the b.s.)

There's no legitimate reporter in town, so a return for Lulu would fill an empty space on the canvas, while dropping some unnecessary dead weight from the cast. She'd be working with Alexis, an added plus. If not Berman, any recast with talent and chemistry with GF and DZ works for me.

• Members

Listen, he's a good looking guy and in great shape, but is he skipping some leg days at the gym?  Why are they so skinny Ha Ha!

Does Julie Berman even still act?  I thought she was pushed to high heaven for years and given way too much screen time and love interests, but I'd take her back in a heartbeat. 

As far as Lucky it's a noticeable problem.  I think they are waiting for JJ but it's silly for the role to just be empty and Lucky to be absent for years and years.

• Members

Yes. I figured Scott lost his mind after losing his 3rd child and that he didn't want Liz to forget Franco and move on. I figured he'd do a stint in Shady Brooke and eventually come back. I'm really glad that didn't happen though.

I love these ideas and Scott as part of Liz's family.  I think David Tom would be wonderful as Lucky. In any case it's time to recast, imo.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

Yeah, I can imagine that outcome with Scott. Sometimes I wonder why he didn't grieve more over Franco but then soaps are not really very realistic when it comes to grief. I hope Liz's story is going to be okay just as an Ambien cause & I hope she's back onscreen soon. I like how freaked out her boys are. David Tom would be a good Lucky. I imagine there are lots of possible Luckys. I'd like to have Lucky & Lucas & Lulu all back & not so many generic newcomers!