GENERAL HOSPITAL June 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wait a minute, how does it rub off on Kevin, Ryan, and Victor? I'm still so disturbed by its rubbing off on all of us?! My eyes! Is there an emoji for sticking forks in your eyes?!! There oughtta be!

Please register in order to view this content

that till better exists

But, today, oh my god, the last moment, the last line of dialog! Heaven help us, Dex is secretly employed by Michael! Diabolical! How far is Michael going to go?!

And, I've gotta say that I am disappointed in Britta in letting herself get that drunk at that public an event. This will take some living down & her good friend Brad should be fed to the wolves for feeding that video! With friends like Brad she could do better without friends!

• Members

Ryan is Esme's father (or so they think) and he told Esme to break Ava & Nicolas up.  If they plan on keeping Esme around for the longer-term (the actress has the talent for it), then Uncle Kevin might end up being her literal (or surrogate) father(-figure).  And Victor has a longer-term, slow burning plot involving all the Cassadines, so Esme & Nicolas' illicit affair will likely have some sort of wrinkle on whatever Victor's planning.

LOL @ the line delivery today when Spencer said "like father like son" to Esme.  Semi-incest stories on soaps-- it's been a while since we've seen that!

Please register in order to view this content

I am going to love the dark turn Spencer's character will take when he finds out.

I'm liking the end-of-episode reveals yesterday, with Michael being Dex's puppet-master against Sonny, and today, with Spinelli paying off "Zelda" to hide whatever he's doing to get Britt.

So glad Brit is finally front-burner with a decent start to a promising romantic story line with Cody & maybe Spinelli (with the tragic slow-burn stakes and suspense of her Huntington's Disease manifesting at any point to cause her premature debility and death).  Classic soap-y heroine!  It's been so long since we've had one of those in the tradition of Erica, Dorian and Brenda.  Yay!

• Members

Last week Frank Valentini tweeted that Carly & Sam were having some kind of interesting communication. Well, I saw their two scenes & I didn't find it anything to write home about. Carly wanted to know if Sam had made any progress on clearing Trina. Finally someone brings this up again, huh?! Sam's gotten as far as Esme's old nanny being named Maggie ... Could this be conducted any more in fits & starts?! They're going to be sophomores before we find out if Trina can stay in school?!!

• Members

Yes, that got my blood to pumping! I thought Michael was all rhetoric, all bluster, no action, now we find out that he has had a secret agent in play for at least a week or two. Dex has a mission & so he bears watching. And, Sonny, well, he's still stuck thinking Michael is not respecting him enough as his father. Suddenly Sonny becomes the old man.

• Members

She's been on four years and the one date she went on was her last.... Yeah, Frank sure has given twice a month Terry so much story and character development. Trotting her out for Pride Month doesn't excuse the lack of storyline Cassandra James has experienced since 2018.  Her last appearance had her poolside before the new guy (aka LunaMoody)   parachuted in but vanished before the next scenes after Britt got soaked. She didn't even get a good-bye in that scene.