Y&R/B&B/GL Vault Updates

• Members

Hi everyone!

Bad news - looks like I have to source a new home for the Y&R Vault. Hopefully there's still availability on some under-the-table accounts.

I expect the B&B Vault may follow suit soon considering it's from the same source from where I got the Y&R account.

Your patience is much appreciated!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Is this because someone is reporting it? Why is this happening? All the time. Every couple of months.

Please register in order to view this content

I suspect there is some very bad evil person lurking and reporting our vault. If you are reading this - please stop doing this.

• Members

No don’t upload like full years there! I mean I saw YR 2013 until 2017 in Full there but don’t upload them.

Someone uploaded like nearly the entire catalogue of the soap „Salatut Elämät“ from Finland there and got reported. All stuff was deleted and that person has to pay 50K lol

• Members

I guess That's Because is Witch Hunt Season Again!

I was gonna Suggest Ok.ru and VK.com but they're just as bad, Yesterday I uploaded a few Episodes of Ducktales to show to my little niece and they were all blocked in a matter of minutes! Detail: they were all private!

• Members

Some companies have pre-uploaded their content to be digitally scanned so that anytime you upload their content, it knows automatically. That's how YouTube knows the music in the video before you publish it. I didn't know that even Russian sites do that now! 

Edited by BoldRestless