• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

amazing thanks!!!

still waiting for complete episodes from 1994-1995 including

- rex sterling shooting, death in hospital and funeral

- blade/rick entire storyline and Ashley finding out the truth

- Megan finally learning the truth about Tricia deeds, from April 2000 - cannot find this anywhere. 

• Members

The beginning of Adam's revenge againt the Newmans and the father who decided to dismiss him and banish him from his home and his life. 

Most of my YR italian clips/episodes are already present in the vault in the form of the original english episodes uploaded by others. I do have all 2006 episodes and all september 2003 in very good video quality, some random episodes/clips from 1999 to 2005, some 1992-93 stuff.

I've got hundreds and hundreds of BB episodes (1993-2004) (most of them still in VHS, some stuff digitalized years ago) and on DVDs from 2004 episodes. 

But, luckily, in the BB YT official channel they are uploading season after season in english.

Edited by AlexGrimaldi

• Members

Well, due to my Italian heritage I enjoy seeing it in Italian and I know my mom would get a kick out of it as well, but I guess it's not so important if the episodes are there in English, but certainly there is lots missing from 1992-1993 and 1999-2005, so I'll bet you have some "new" material in there.

Please register in order to view this content

Those collections you had posted (one was about Nikki and Cole) were in a very good quality. Sometimes I redub the English voices over the German videos for better video quality. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've got other missing episodes in english (since 2008) and I'll upload them gradually.

I uploaded in italian full 9-2-2003 and the first half 9-3-2003. And a 1992 clip (I guess autumn) about Ryan and Victoria. 

In Italy 1993 episodes didn't air in the original form. Many scenes were cut out. From july 1998 to march 1999 the tv network aired all Us 1993 episodes with a daily lenght of about 25-30 minutes and many scenes removed. 

Then, in march 1999 there was the time jump to catch up Us programming (november 1998) and the italian BB programming. No more scenes cut out. The YR/BB cross-over about Brooke's Bedroom (it aired in april and may) was pretty advertised by the press. They even bothered to do some tv promos. 

• Members

Thanks! Your videos are really excellent. Those exterior shots from Ashley's accident are so crisp and clear! It's like DVD/Digital quality.

This must be early in Ryan and Victoria's marriage.... maybe August 1992? She still seems happy. 

Please register in order to view this content

Or maybe it is when she moved in with him some months later.

• Members

Must be after she moved in with him, before the end of 1992. I know for sure that until august 1992 episodes there were two other dubbers for the characters. In the clip Victoria declares her endless love to Ryan. Victor is talking with Jack and believes that Victoria has made the biggest mistake of her life. Jack thinks Ryan genuinely cares for her.