Y&R/B&B/GL Vault Updates

• Members

Current Vault Links (updated August 2023)

B&B Vaulthttp://bit.ly/3E54X3U

Y&R/GL Vault: http://bit.ly/44pwzvs

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I suppose it makes more sense to start a thread as opposed to posting on every single classics thread on DTS.

Very recently we have reached maximum capacity on the current Vault. That's 5TB of video data collected between the three soaps! Because of this, I've had to resource a new OneDrive account in order to continue being able to have users upload soap episodes.

I have now obtained a secondary account and I will be moving Y&R and GL there. B&B is going to stay where it is because it by far gets the most upload activity. I will be posting links as soon as the new Vaults are migrated. In the meantime, the Y&R and GL folders will be inaccessible as the migration happens. I will be placing a text document in each folder that takes you to the new links.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or message me via my Twitter (YRVault). I will also be making updates there.

Thanks!

Edited by ChickenNuggetz92
Updated Links

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic