Y&R/B&B/GL Vault Updates

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So I hate being the asking guy but is there any chance someone has the Episode Patty Steals Genevieve's Wedding Dress and Shoots Jack?? It's January 30, 2012, I searched a lot for it and couldn't find, Except the Episode in a nice quality but with absolutely no sound

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Since We Are on the Subject Can I Put 2010's Episodes on The B&B Vault Again??? I have a bunch, but I Don't know if One can already upload there again, If Possible I Would Also Very Much Appreciate Someone Adding Episode 7461 in HD When Quinn Modeled Ridge's Showstopper, the 2017 Episodes When Sheila First Returned From The Dead, Bill & Brooke's Wedding, Katie Confronting Brooke and Saying "The Slut From The Valley Stays The Same!", Bill EXPLONDING Spectra, Annika Noelle's Debut and Ridge and Brooke's Wedding on February 2018 (7772 - 7774, I Have 7771), It puts me off such recent episodes can only be seen in 360p! AND THE ONES I ASKED ON THE MONTH THREAD From November 2 and 3

Please register in order to view this content

S36E27-28 When Hope Modeled The Showstopper I Just couldn't Find It Despite it being the  realization of one of My Dreams with the Character! Sorry If I'm Asking Too Much!!!

• Members

That scene is up in HD on the CBS youtube channel, which is only viewable from within USA unless you have a VPN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9lLu50jDlY

It's also on the B&B facebook page at this link
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=666899068167114
(You might have be logged into facebook but you don't have to be on a friends/followers list)

And same clip on twitter

That's really all they showed of Hope in the showstopper ... Most of the fashion show featured other models.

• Members

BTW I WOULD DEEPLY APPRECIATE if when the Vault is back on track that the Following Classic Episodes (pre 25th Anniversary) might be Added

The Bold and The Beautiful: 1-25 (1985) unless the 480p copies are the sames as the ones on the official site, I had the impression they were better Quality.

9/26/2007

6/04/2010

9/1/2010

8/5/2011

(But Bridge's Wedding from 1994, the 1997 fashion show, Stephanie vs Brooke from 1999, and Katie and Bill's 2009 wedding could use improvement) 

• Members

Thanks to all those who enrich the vault! today i finally got to see Margo's 2002 Guest Appearence (I Saw her last episode from 1992 not that long ago on Youtube and was sorry that she wouldn't come back), and The Brooke/Stephanie Showdown after RJ was born, Then Brooke wonders why Stephanie never liked her lol, So Thanks To Whoever Uploaded It!