Y&R/B&B/GL Vault Updates

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

It would be great if someone would put it in there... maybe it's a great idea from time to time people to have requests and people who have it may upload. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

THANKS! I wish I could help, I actually remembered I saw the 1996 episode with Shick's First Wedding in FULL HD on Internet Arquive that I believe still isn't on the Vault and was going to share here as I don't have a clue how to put that on the Vault, but I searched over but I didn't find it.m is there a possibility that was deleted? I thought that didn't happen on Internet Arquive, I'll see if can find it through Twitter as I believe someone tried to share it on the Vault's Page

Oh The Quality Is Amazing!!!! Thanks Again!

I'm thinking about trying to introduce Y&R to some friends and Family here on Brazil, Y&R is here Solely Known as Julius' Soap for the Popularity of Everybody Hates Chris, As DOOL is Known as Joey's Soap because of Friends, I'm trying to make some subtitles so they can understand it, and The Incredible Quality Episodes are the Ideal Material, So You gave Me a Bigger Gift than I can Say!

• Members

Cool and thanks 

Please register in order to view this content

You just have to download the file, then go into the Vault, open the appropriate folder, or create one, and drag the file into the window (or click Upload to find it on your computer). Then it will show up as an upload from a Guest Contributor.

• Members

Cool, thanks I'll do my best!

And I don't want to take advantage but is there a way to upload that 2010 episode with Lauren and Sarah, and The Last Wedding of Brooke and Ridge from back in 2018? I think they were episodes 7770 to 75 if I'm not mistaken, I really would so love to see those but The BB Vault is now empty on the 2010's, but just if possible please I really don't want to abuse