Y&R/B&B/GL Vault Updates

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hi All,

Quick update - Unfortunately all good things must come to not an end, but a slight roadblock as Microsoft has flagged the account holding the B&B Vault as "unauthorized". This just means I will need to source another under-the-table OneDrive account and migrate everything on there. I'll do my best to get this done this week. Unfortunately what this also means is that new uploads can't be made until I've migrated everything, which will take some time.

I'll continue to post updates as things develop. Thank you in advance for your patience!

• Members

Oh That's Sad! It's a bad Day for Bill Bell's Soaps Fans, Two Y&R Channels on YouTube were brought Down, and My Namesake said He Received Copyright Complaints and Would be Unlisting and Deleting Stuff now This, THANK YOU Very much for all your efforts and all the amazing videos and clips, The Vault Is A Gift we can't thank you enough for

• Members

Heads Up Another Y&R Channel called YRFan99 has been killed too,  it has more recent clips, It's Officially A Witches' Hunt, It pains me, NBC is not going to Post No Classic DOOL, CBS Is Not Making Any Classic Y&R Available, So Why Kill Channels that only actually help bring interest in the [!@#$%^&*] they put out?

• Members

Thank you so much. You are the ultimate angel In this community. Can i ask a question. Sorry if I seem rude... but is the current vault going to stay open and episodes available till there is the shift to the other. I am looking forward to watching some episodes that are on the vault and I am not sure If to download them or just continue watching there. Again million thanks to you and everyone who adds episodes in the vault. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi everyone, I haven't forgotten about this! Unfortunately, it has been infinitely more challenging to source a 5TB OneDrive account through my traditional means. I've already thrown $40 to a few eBay and Alibaba sellers selling "5TB" accounts when it turns out they've given me 1TB instead (though they claim you can register up to 5 devices to get 1TB on each, but I don't think that's how the accounts work LOL).

If the OneDrive route is a dead end, I'm going to check into what Google might offer via an edu email route, though these are also hard to come across online nowadays since this whole practice is kinda shady haha.

Thank you all for your patience!