Y&R/B&B/GL Vault Updates

• Members

Are any of you guys getting a message that the Vault is unavailable due to too many anonymous link requests? I know there is an issue about needing to find new space so I wasn’t sure if this message is related to that or just some weird fluke on my end.  

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What he did was invaluable: the vault is a gold mine for soap fans. I'm forever grateful to him and to the others, like you, who have spent time and energy to upload so many upisodes. I uploaded some YR ep and I was gonna upload the missing september 2008 episodes (including Billy Miller's first appearance as Billy Abbott). Until a few days ago I could watch and download episodes, but the uploading didn't work out at all. Now the vault is gone. It keeps saying 'unavailable due to too many anonymous link requests'

Edited by AlexGrimaldi

• Members

Sounds Great! It's sad how many attacks the vault has to endure, I'm Glad I saved some 1970's Episodes from Y&R, I keep wondering If i should Make my Vault Open to the public too, I don't know if i had the capacity @ChickenNuggetz92 has to keep it together, Especially since I Have being Collecting episodes from several different soaps, years and countries, but maybe it could be a Temporary hosting place while the main one doesn't get back to work?????????????????? What do you all think???