YR: Fan favorite couple gets married

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like Teriah too...

That said this board is getting a little confusing where things are posted, moreso the CBS soaps.  I have seen things like this posted in the monthly spoiler thread which seems to be the case now for Y&R and B&B. Sometimes someone starts a separate thread like this one.

Promos: Sometimes Y&R and B&B promos are posted in the monthly spoiler thread, other times a separate thread is started.

Just an observation, I am okay browsing the various threads, this is the only soap board I visit.

But say I decide to post a promo, would it be a new thread or the monthly spoiler thread?  Or if there are no rules on this do whatever?

@janea4old @Errol

• Members

Quit complaining!

Please register in order to view this content

It's your choice. The promo can be posted in a new weekly thread or the monthly thread. Depending how old or how long the monthly thread is your promo might get lost in the shuffle.

I know. I didn't know they had fans. I never cared for them because of Tessa. I hate the character and the actress is very limited. She should get acting lessons from her boyfriend Zach Tinker.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Don't know how or why ended up working at Jabot.

Seems an odd choice seeing as how that company has been devalued onscreen in favor of the media giants.

We never see Mariah at work. 

Post wedding, I wonder what stories they will give the newlyweds? Some career stuff for Tessa? Baby issues?

Whatever, it will be C level...

• Webmaster

There's no hard set rule on where to post something, except spoilers shouldn't really be in the discuss the soaps forum (regardless of thread) since there's a spoiler forum for that purpose. As far as where promos are posted, you can post it anywhere in the spoiler forum either as its own thread (weekly) or as an add on to an existing thread. See how the DAYS thread starts about. It starts with the promo and includes some spoilers/spoiler pics (if available) for the week.

• Members

Thank you for this.

I admit that I've begun to wonder if that was okay in the case of promos since now that I'm regularly watching all the soaps (yes, even DAYS though it's the only one I'm reeeeeeally behind on) I...outside of the Sweeps spoilers...have started to avoid the massive spoiler threads in this section because I don't want to be tooo spoiled on what's coming, but I don't mind a promo and definitely like seeing others' opinion on it.

Please register in order to view this content