General Hospital: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Maybe because there was never any real investment in his character, which their should have been. 

Maybe they didn’t want have to search for another actor with prosthetic legs. I’m sure there’s a lot of reasons but I’m really gonna miss Chet/Terry 

• Members

Maybe they're hoping he will pop up every now and again, which I don't see happening. I do hope they recast the role sometime soon, because Chet & Terry are the best pairing this soap has had in forever.

Part of me believes him, because I've seen the change in people. However, it does not change the fact he made those statements. It also does not change fact that someone made an attempt to find something against him.

• Members

I DM'D him last night. He responded. I took the responses as sincere I told him today that I hope he is sincere and that he continues to grow in his learning.

But also said Words so matter in how you use them and context so maybe if your not sure if the tweet your about to send will convey what you want it to, then do not send it.

Giving him room and benefit of doubt, because I do not believe that tweets from a decade back means he must be that guy today.

Saying that if new [!@#$%^&*] starts up, that will say to me not that he cant change but choses not to.

100% agree to all

On that twitter: It was just started yesterday. Its all MBK's negative tweets. Seems to me that

That person knows him & has a beef

OR

Its a sprina fan who hates Rory and went looking for stuff that we would all find problematic in hoping to get Rory off the show. 

Edited by John

• Members

No I saw those tweets he liked as well. MBK Fu--ed up with those tweets.  I told him I hope he is sincere in wanting to be a better person especially for his daughter

Edited by John

• Members

I got a super conservative vibe from his social media from jump and frankly he looks lowkey uncomfortable with Tabyana onscreen. He wrote all that nonsense because he's scrambling, his job might be on the line.

• Members

The Burden of proof will be on MBK to prove that he is, has and continues to change. Will he lose his job, i would not be shocked if he doesnt

1) because GH has had other actors with problematic statements

2) From Jump I always thought Rory will end up going Psycho & I also think he may be related to Selina WU

Edited by John

• Members

You were still running around Twitter defending his ass.  You bought what he was selling and figured everybody else should, too.

His mother has problematic tweets and likes, too.  He learned that from her so I’m pretty sure he’s teaching his daughter.  Why?  Because he hasn’t changed.  He’s just sorry he got caught.

But since he has abs, he probably won’t lose his job.  Even though he should because he is a useless character.

Edited by BreakingDownTheWalls

• Members

I am a compassionate person. So even after people step in it & F Up, I believe that anyone is capable of change, if they truly want to & put in the work to do so. 

Edited by John