General Hospital: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Members

5-23

Now that I made it to the Liz reveal...you know I'm talking about it. LOL!!!

From the mouths of babes. That was not what I expected. Go, Violet. Though it is funny that usually Finn figures out things (this with Liz, the paternity pickle with Chase) by a slip of the tongue. Sherlock Holmes he ain't. And I have to admit...now that it is being called sleepwalking and Liz mentioned pills...it was giving me shades of DAYS's Nighttime Hope. *shivers* I did like the acting throughout though BH was practically giving it away that she was not in her right mind 5-19 leading into the reveal episode on 5-20. So the story turns and we get to question where it is going now.

I'm always going to be here for Quartermaines feuding so I'm here for Valentin managing to get under Ned's skin and now we have Ned vs Drew and Michael. And I enjoyed Ned vs Drew and throwing the fact that he's always been at ELQ in some form or other with Brooklyn as referee.

I was confused though. I thought Valentin had took care of the producer for Brooklyn so why was he back, waving her songs over her again.

And YES, I enjoyed Bobbie vs Nina. And rewinded quite a few times because they went in on each other and it was deliciously vicious with them throwing each other pasts (and age) at each other. 

Speaking of throwing...look at Brad throwing Carly and Sonny keeping Michael from AJ in Carly's face, JS. Someone over there is really keeping track of history again so

Please register in order to view this content

• Errol unfeatured this topic