General Hospital: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I've seen some Sprina fans on Twitter saying they think he's being suspicious. It seems like some of them are hoping he's a bad guy. I hope not. I don't see anything suspicious, about the way he's been acting. He geniuniely seems like a good guy to me. Some people have mentioned that he's popped up places where Trina has been, so did Spencer and the same people didn't have an issue with that lol.  Rory shows up at public places (plus was assigned to protect her), while Spencer showed up at more places in addition to not telling the truth about his identity at first.

I love Spencer and Sprina, but Rory has done no worse in his interaction with Trina, then Spencer did at first. He's actually behaved better. Rory seems like he's really into Trina and wants her cleared. I would rather have Trina choose between him as a good guy and Spencer than have her with two men with baddie tendencies, lol. Or worse yet one them being written as psycho.

I hope Rory stays good (though he can still be developed with more of a background/connections, etc...) I do wonder if some point, they might have him exit the show, but hopefully not because they made him psycho. If Trina ends up with Spencer and Rory sticks around, I do wonder what they might do with the character. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As much as I'm disliking the trial, I do have to admit Diane made it very interesting and watchable yesterday. 

And agreed that hopefully Rory won't become a psycho. Spencer/Trina/Rory has the potential to be a great triangle, especially after Esme is exposed. I'm looking forward to seeing jealous Spencer again 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Amy, go away!! You're so friggin annoying. 

I now know that it couldn't be helped, but I hate that Chet/Terry is ending. I would love to have seen them be explored some more. And yeah, I am gonna miss Chris Van Etten's handsome face too 

Please register in order to view this content

Scott and Diane are pretty much saving the trial storyline for me. These are the first episodes that I've actually been interested in it. 

I love seeing jealous Spencer too. Those Sprina scenes were classic soap and I'm still loving it even though it's gone on forever 

And, I see that Port Charles' hot summer started today 

• Members

Why is Chet/ Terry ending? And, yes, Amy is flocking annoying!

I'm interested in the trial. I'm not sure if that's a minority opinion or not.  I found it notable that Sonny says Nina will have to pay for the rest of her life. What form will that payment take? People she cares about do not seem to blame her.

• Members

I really enjoyed the Rory/Trina/Spencer scenes today.  Right now I'm seeing more romantic chemistry with Rory/Trina than with this version of Sprina. I do think this version of Sprina is getting better together, though I want to see them interact more. I liked seeing them talk with each other alone at the gallery today. Spencer came off a bit aloof at first, because of his jealously of Rory/Trina and him trying to deal with his feelings for Trina.  I do think this version of Sprina has nice angsty chemistry, and there was something classic about the way they interacted at the gallery today. As well as the way that Spencer acted with Esme afterwards.

But I would like to see softer/more romantic moments between them and see them develop more romantic chemistry. I have seen flashes like when Spencer first saw Rory and Trina at the gallery before Esme showed up and after Cam knocked him out and Trina went over by his side. They need to spend more time together and build their dynamic/chemistry more. I feel like Spencer is still spending too much time fooling around with Esme. Spencer is definitely bothered by his fractured relationship with Trina and struggling with his feelings for her and I am interested in seeing how that plays out. 

Rory and Trina are still very cute and I continue to enjoy their easy chemistry together. I thought today's scenes where Trina was checking them out at the pool were amusing. And TA looked pretty again today, wardrobe/hair/makeup is doing a good job with her. I look forward to seeing how Rorina's own romance develops and seeing how that impacts the triangle with Spencer.

Also Scott made me laugh during the hearing today. I laughed when he asked what type of "fitness" test did Michael's family need after all of the stuff they have done, when Michael was trying to act like Nina was unfit. He is a bright spot in that story.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I'm sure we'll see them. The only problem is I don't think it's going to be for a while. It seemed like it was just bad timing that at the time TA stepped into the role, Spencer and Trina were at odds. But the way they play is working so well. You can still tell that Trina has feelings for him despite how upset she is.