DOOL: Spoilers, 11-15 April

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wonder if Victor's offer is Sonny running Titan again? I've always liked the idea of the show exploring Sonny ruthless businessman side, the problem as always been it's execution. Freddie was terrible in the business stories. Hopefully Zach Tinker is better. 

Hopefully we get some follow-up to why Sonny is so obsessed with taking down Leo and his reaction to the plan blowing up.  Very strange to have virtually no follow up on that for 2 weeks. 

• Members

No. Titan! The other stuff Sonny can get from Amazon. Pay attention to Amazon's logo and notice the arrow that goes from A to Z. Meaning, anything you need from from A to Z, Amazon's gotcha covered. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I know it's Titan. I guess they're going to make Sonny forget his mother's foundation he started in Arizona. Will who should be in Salem is the one in Arizona with his daughter. This [!@#$%^&*] soap makes zero sense.

• Members

Yeah Chandler said in March SOD interview: "When you just come in every now and then, obviously, for logistical reasons, you can’t really be the center or integral part of a big storyline. I don’t get the meaty stuff that I used to get, but it’s still fun to see everybody and pop in"

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/chandler-massey-on-his-return-to-days/

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Well, I just find the whole thing funny. It's like Victor (even though I know John Aniston's physical mobility is sadly deteriorating) just shoves the responsibility to Maggie who has zilch experience in the corporate world. How many times has Victor given it to Brady and then took Titan back, or given it to Phillip and then take it back? All of a sudden, Sonny's in town and then Victor automatically sees it as a way to throw Titan on him, lol! I truly don't know if I'm making any sense or not, but I swear it's like Victor treats Titan like a blood-sucking leech, lol! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I don't know too much about gender reveal parties and how they're done on soaps, but the ones I've seen (as well as public marriage proposals) on YouTube, it seems to be a societal trend where strangers try to outdo other strangers.