• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Spoilers down the line

Eli stays in a coma as actor is no longer at days. Eli may be recast.

Lani finds out TR is responsible for Eli shooting and murders TR.

Gwen becomes Abby again in a mask. So she might be the one killed and not the real Abby.

• Members

I knew they did before, but I didn't know that they were doing the same after DAYS took a short break and there was speculation that it was going to be canceled? Well, what you say totally makes sense as I now remember there being thread that showed the DAYS cast for 2022 back in 2021. Duh. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

These are rumors/speculations only.

The idea that Lamon might leave (or has already left) is a reasonable theory, but it hasn't been spoiled.  I think the other site is making a reasonable guess. Lamon has been off contract in the closing credits for quite a while now.  Maybe they put Eli in a coma so that Lamon would have more time to film his other series?  I wouldn't be surprised if Lamon left, but I think it's uncertain at this point?

The Lani/TR one and the Gwen/Abby one are from a page that posts speculations as "scoop".

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Gotcha! So, just out of curiosity ... what happened to spoilers these days? I remember back in my day (you gotta sound like a grandpa), there were spoilers everywhere. You had TV Guide, SOD, SOW, Soap She Knows, Soapdom, Daytime Confidential, etc. There were sites that provided A LOT of spoilers. Is it because of the decline of soaps? Viewership is terrible? Websites are costly? A mixture of everything?

• Members

The DAYS spoilers for each week are released as follows:

• SOD gives a few items about 9 days in advance which they call "early edition".

• The rest of the DAYS spoilers are released over the weekend by the various soap sites. Sometimes they appear Friday night, sometimes the weekend, sometimes Monday or Tuesday morning. The full list of daily spoilers for week of April 11th will dribble in between Friday night April 1st and Wednesday April 6th, probably. That's the usual pattern, but it varies slightly.

• The next issue of SOD is on sale Friday April 8 (unless somebody receives the issue a day or two early) - and it will contain writeups about storylines for week of April 11.  Sometimes sites that get it early will quote snippets.

• There is also a weekly DAYS promo video released on Friday afternoons for the coming week. (but occasionally the promo encompasses more than one week)
Edited by janea4old

• Members

Is this where Gabi "gets creative", so she too parades around the town of Salem wearing a fake mask? If true, they might as well start selling these masks in K-Mart already.

Edited by Noel