B&B February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I passed by and saw Steffy wearing houndstooth today.  I like houndstooth (I really do, I'm a guy and wear it).  But I wonder if that wardrobe person is still there.  They announced about 2 or 3 or 4 years ago (I don't remember) someone new, fashion forward, Italian?  Taking over wardrobe and how it was going to be excellent.  That's when the downhill started that I DO remember when I was watching and the wardrobe was immediately actually barf worthy.

In regard to the reports of massive crying on Brooke's part, I haven't seen it, but weren't they kind of always foisting that on Katie?  Has Brooke taken over the role of Katie now for the crying department?  I was a GL fan and Kim Zimmer/Reva was the appointed cryer for CBS.  This sounds like it may be surpassing that territory.  In GL's defense, Zimmer was a good cryer.  You believed it for sure.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Brooke has been crying in every episode since mid december. I dont know how Katherine is doing it. And its not bad crying... it's just too much in every episode. Once upon a time Brooke was a dangerous vixen, then a seductive bitchy pain in everyone's ass. Yeah, she cried... but not that much. 

• Members

That took some looking. lol.

February 3. Taylor greets Ridge with a hug I think. Ridge comments on her hair. Taylor said it was time for something new and that her hair was growing so long, it was feeling kinda wiggy. 

If I'm remembering it right.