Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol!   The lighting was so blue for the longest time I had to ask my husband if my eyes were going or if something was wrong with my television.  Now it's just dark and the lighting is not actually pointing to the actors on screen.  I worked retail visual merchandising for years and it's not rocket science to point it at the actual thing you want to highlight, unless the show is actually trying to showcase the bench outside the pub instead of Nancy.

You didn't like the cliffhanger of Gabi eating a chocolate going "yum"?

• Members

Ok The Craig/Johnny Stuff wasnt as bad as I thought it would be

Why can't Craig be Bisexual. Both Allie & Chanel are. I guess Ron wants all the guys to be

Please register in order to view this content

gay.

My biggest issue is that he has Craig acting like not only was never sexually into Nancy but was never in love with her. Those that watched 1999 to 2005 know the truth.

• Members

So, is this Craig/Johnny...flirtation going anywhere?  Is this Ron Carlivati setting up something between the two that will pay off if/when Johnny is (FINALLY!!) free from the devil's clutches?

Get your mind out of the damn gutter.  I meant it literally, not what YOU think I meant, lol.

• Members

Welll Craig....I have to agree with you....SAME on that chest touch. lol.

That said...you all talking about Johnny made me want to go have a look.

That's an onion, and not a flat.

Please register in order to view this content

And he walked around enough to make it wiggle.

Hopefully Mr. Boatman won't be like Mr. Wilson and work out so much that he loses what bubble in the back he has. 

And yes went back to see the red silk pants in question...nice front, too. Not the chest.  

Can't wait for the returns coming. But this was a nice taste. When did they remodel the Dimera mansion? And that lighting in Ben's new place is ewwww. 

Yay! Ava (and a evil Tamara Braun) is back to scheming. So much better than kitchen baking. 

ETA: Love seeing Patrika Darbo back as well, but I still cannot buy this Craig/Nancy story as a regular viewer back then. 

Edited by Taoboi