Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Honestly, as much as I like Leann, it is odd that it never even seemed floated to recast Anna. There's been a lot bigger daytime characters that have been recast and certainly Anna would've made sense to at least be on the show in recurring capacity since Carrie was pretty much moved into the young lead heroine slot. I guess they just felt Marlena was enough of a mother figure to her at that point.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think that Anna being gone helped establish Marlena/Carrie's closeness and pushed the rivalry with Sami, so the show just left it as is.   It would have been nice for Carrie to have her own ally that was hers alone against Sami though because obviously John, Marlena, and Roman still had love for Sami.

• Members

LOL! All this Carson Boatman/Ron Ron Carlivati talk, lol! Not that I would know, but imagining Eric Martsolf feeling all out of sorts as he's not a twink and Robert Scott Wilson ifeelin' the competition against Carson as he's no longer the "new kid on the block" anymore would be a riot. But super-creepy if Ron C. would act like that. Ew.

I need to get caught up as the last thing I remember was Abby telling Stacy she put sleeping pill remnants in her breakfast smoothie and it was enough to tranquilize a horse. Before you know it, Stacy was probably unconscious for a nanosecond as Abby didn't get that far away at all.  

Edited by Noel

Tripp and Craig's scenes were so random. Tripp actually had chemistry with Craig. Craig comes across like he has been cursing for twinks. The way he was lurking and lustfully looking at Tripp. @AlexElizabeth OMG!!! RC retweeted your tweet. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

So is Ron setting up a one night stand between Craig and Tripp once both of theIr worlds fall apart?  Their chance meeting seemed like a Grinder one.

Please register in order to view this content

Am I the only getting annoyed with Johnny? Carson Boatman acting has fallen into traps!!

The reaction by Brady to Leo being Craig's boyfriend.

Gabi is more worried about being screwed and screwing Jake instead of her own brother. 

The serial killer and his wife need to go away.

Edited by Soapsuds