GH: Rumors regarding the vaccine mandate

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't hate his response.  See ya!  If that's the hill he wants to die on that's fine.  It's his choice. It's better he not be putting others in danger, but I thought it was a much classier response/statement than anything Ingo has said.  I am glad GH stood it's ground and didn't allow medical/religious exemptions and that's that.   It was the best way he could have handled the statement I suppose.  

Lol!  At the people thinking it's fake....

• Members

If he had class he would've stopped putting people in danger months ago and not blamed the show for his getting COVID. LW has survived three cancelled soaps but exposing her to COVID is a new level.

And neither he nor Ingo are the only ones in the cast who tried to claim a religious exemption, BTW.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Listen, you aren't wrong.  I don't support his decision or think that is fair to anyone he works with.  But he certainly isn't the only person that feels this way and certainly not the only person I know who feels this way.  Classy is probably the wrong word that I chose.  It was straight and to the point and not being over the top in the way the Ingo was.  

I am sure the SBu fangirls are going to go nuts with it, but the bottom line is GH did the right thing letting him go and I don't mind a brief statement from him explaining it.   

I guess my point is that is was without political, misogynistic, or racist statements that ingo has spewed and a thank you to fans and his experience.  I don't know.  I could be wrong.

• Members

I've found Steve to be politically vocal, misogynistic and racist all at different times. He's just less vocal about it than Ingo. He's trying to play it humble when the fact is he put people at risk and thought the show would cave for him like it always has. I'm not beefing with you, I just have absolute contempt for the man and have for many years. But even I didn't think he would be this selfish and foolish. I believed it when people claimed he was vaxxed months ago.

Edited by Vee