• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I concur.
And, to be honest, it makes sense that they would at least try to turn lemons into lemonade by making it a big shock when it happens.
Because, surely, justifying Jason leaving will need to be because of something big so...
Having him disappear during/after a big climax with Peter would have a bit of deja-vu to it but the timing is tight so I'd assume this ought to be where this is going.

The person I do feel bad about is Kelly T. She went in a few months from having struck storyline-gold that would have secured her place on the show for a long while to being, at best, in limbo and, at worse, at risk of being stranded.

• Members

I'm in the minority in that I've never felt KT was very good, from Day 1. She can do snark but most weak actors can do snark and get easy approval. I think she's weak in dramatic scenes or pathos and always has been. I used to name each of her 'troubled' expressions back in the day when she was with Nikolas and keeping the Rocco secret; 'dull surprise,' 'misty nausea', etc. I've never felt she is ready for the frontburner. Also, I remember her online tomfoolery with former bf Bryan Craig. But hey, that's me.