Days of Our Lives: November 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL. I don’t think his 2007-11 run was bad, just a lot of pointless things happened. I mean his son Pocket, Crystal Miller, Morgan Hollingsworth etc while finding the time to have affairs with Belle, Chloe, and Stephanie. Having Phillip be some type of Everyman with an edge just doesn’t work at all. 

This time has been disappointing for sure thought. He’s been one note psychotic since he was obsessed with running Xander off. 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Getting caught up on the show. I actually really enjoyed all of the Halloween episodes with the dead coming back.

Also I know people here think Kate is played out, but I will never not enjoy scenes with her and her sons.

Oh and I love MarDevil. Deidre is obviously having a great time and it shows. I don’t care if it’s campy.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Maybe RC is reusing his greatest hits and is going to use the two Todds template to tell us the Kristen we have been seing for the past few years was not the real Kristen.
Maybe SH was unknowingly to herself a fake Kristen created using Stefano/Dr Rolf brainwashing techniques that the real Kristen unleashed to do her prison time for her and mess with people who wronged her in Salem while she gallivanted in Europe.

Edited by FrenchBug82

Original recipe Kristen appearing at the same time as SH version is weird. Maybe if SH/Kristen was only appearing as Susan it could work. But this is just weird and confusing. Feels like a November sweeps stunt. The tale of the two Todd's was bad. Can you guys imagine how much worse a 2 Kristen's story would be?

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

This was spoiled so I knew it was coming and I sorta appreciate they used ED when they can.  Obviously it's highly problematic with SH also playing her, but this calls for Kristen to have palatable chemistry with Drake, so I am fine with it.  DH's and ED work so well together.  Anyway, at this point, I think anyone watching Days suspends all sorts of belief on what's real life.  It is such a tease because ED is so instantly Kristen no one can even try to replace her.