• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked the Ava/Nik scene Re Spencer

They both realized what was causing Spencer to Stalk Ava & Nik's role in that

Ava telling him not to act harsh or you could lose your son again

Hopefully when confronted, Spencer unloads all that is bubbling up and we start to grow, heal and move forward from all this

I find Nina and Sonny tedious af. But GH is slowly setting up some really good soapy stuff. With Sonny/Nina/Carly/Jason. I could care less about any of them. But the fall out is going to be fun to watch.  I love how quickly Nik has figured out that Spencer is the stalker.  @Faulkner Totally agree. We need bad ass Ava back. To scare the crap out of Spencer.  And put the young Cassadine prince in his place. Maybe it's my demented mind. But Spencer and Cam were giving off sparks.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

MB/"Mike" Sonny really does seem like he's enjoying the Nixon falls storyline and being away from the mob. He seems more relaxed and happy to be out of Carly and Jason's orbit. Him and Nina have nice easy chemistry and I also enjoy Lenny/Phyllis and all of them together. I do feel like Lenny will end up being written off, though I wish he would stay. Though GH, does like to get rid of good hearted people. 

And I think that Ava gave good advice to Nikolas. She knows what he's about to do could end up further damaging his relationship with Spencer in a big way. Nikolas however doesn't want to listen to reason. He's so intent on getting her back that he's not even that driven by fixing his relationship with Spencer.  Though, he says he wants to get him back. Nikolas the past few years has not been a good father to Spencer. Though, he was a good one to him when Spencer was little. Spencer made him want to pull his hair out sometimes, but he loved him and they were close. Nikolas has really fallen off as a father the past few years. He hasn't really talked or spent much time with Spencer since he's come back. And when he has he's either been focused on getting back together with Ava, or being distracted by her. 

Also, I liked Spencer and Cam's conversation today. I thought it was kind of amusing how Cam seemed upset when he thought that Spencer might think his Eurofriends were too good to hang around Cam, Joss and Trina. But Spencer cleared up that it was the opposite.  This may be the nicest that Spencer's ever been to Cam lol. Spencer is softening and I think that his growing relationship/romance with Trina is having a positive impact on him. At the end of the day he's been lonely and his dad to love him and have some friends. Him and Cam have never liked each other much, but maybe they could have more of a friendship. With still a bit of a rivalry thrown in at times. They are already kind of like cousins. (Cam has mentioned he thinks of Nikolas as his Uncle in the past). I also liked that Spencer admitted to Cam how much he liked Trina. 

And I do wonder where they are going with Carly and Jason. IMO, they don't have romantic chemistry and Carly seems to be the only one that thinks their relationship could turn into something real. Jason mostly seems to be going through the motions with her. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I saw it too, but a lot more from Spencer than from Cam. Between yesterday and today, it does seem like Nicholas Chavez can play gay well. 

This is a good point. Nikolas really is to blame for everything that Spencer has done. But at least the show is establishing that. It’s a vey interesting dynamic between the two of them.

• Members

Spencer for what his faults really does seem to love Nikolas. He talks much more about Nikolas than Nikolas talks about him and he's doing stuff to try and get closer and "help" his father. Some of that stuff like the stalking is wrong, but at least he's thinking about Nikolas. And he mentioned today to Joss and Cam that Nikolas keeps a close eye on him and that he thinks that Nikolas really cares about him. He seemed sincere when he said that. Nikolas though continues to be focused too much on getting Ava back. He really hasn't put Spencer first in a long time. Ava loves him but she is putting Avery first, even ahead of her marriage. Nikolas really hasn't been doing that for Spencer.  I definitely think he's going to be really hurt and embarrassed by Nikolas actions. 

I don't think that is NC's intent either and I don't see romantic chemistry between him and Cam. ( Plus, they are like cousins, with Laura considering both of them her grandsons.)  Nor do I think he's been with men in Europe. 

I do think NC is trying to bring some of the old characteristics of Spencer to the role and trying to balance that with his interpretation of a sophisticated rich kid. And that is factoring into Spencer's portrayal, including as of late. He's still continuing to settle, grow into this role and put his touches on this character. I do think he's been doing a great job so far. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I think Nick Chavez is just one of those people who has chemistry with everyone. He's been great with Maura, Genie, Sydney Mikayla, Kelly T., and so on. I'm really enjoying him and appreciate that he's on basically five days a week, lol.

I did laugh at Cameron judging Spencer for inviting Britt to the party. Spencer has some Eurotrash friends flying in for the party, and he wants Cameron to invite some townies. I wonder if we'll actually see any of these people. Tomorrow's preview seems to indicate that, as predicted, it's just the four kiddos, LOL!

Oh, look, Jax is on and he's talking about Josslyn's safety. Again. This time with Britt... why would she care? He needs a life and some friends besides the girl he had a drunken one-night stand with, lol. I do love him speaking the truth about Jason. Also, how did Jason magically know Jax would be at Britt's office? And I love the giant bowl of moss in Carly's kitchen. I feel like it gets bigger every time we see it.

I'm so over Nixon Falls. I know the fallout will be great but right now it's just the same scene over and over again. I like Lenny but I can't believe we're spending time on his health. I have never fast forwarded a scene on this show but I came close today when Lenny and Phyllis were dancing.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Yup,  Nick has a good rapport and chemistry with a lot of people. Heck, there are people out here trying to ship him with Ava and even Britt after watching him in scenes with them (Though I don't want to see anything happen with him Ava and especially not Britt who he has viewed as his mother figure). 

It does look like it might only be a few people at the party from the previews. But maybe the Eurotrash people will show up,lol. I wonder if they will have any extras for this party. I also wonder how Joss's bodyguard may actually factor into things. They did have Jason assign a new one to her today due to her going to the party and there possibly being a lot of kids around. It sounds like he might be there to make sure things don't get too out of control. 

There are a lot of spoilers coming up for this month, including some for the party, which will be featured a lot next week. I think I'm going to go start a spoiler thread for this month, lol. 

• Members

I've seen the Spencer/Britt shipping and it's nasty, LOL! To be fair, I totally did catch Spencer checking Britt out in her swimsuit the first time they shared a scene.

But, gross. She's basically his mom in his eyes, and he sure isn't interested in her romantically. He just wants her back with Nik and for her to be his step mama again. I also appreciated Britt's line about "steering clear of romance with 18 year olds" yesterday... take that, Spencer/Britt shippers! The actors work well together but just because two people have the slightest bit of chemistry doesn't mean their characters should bang, lol.

I can kind of understand Spencer/Ava because we know Ava likes the younger guys and she's been with a father/son before. But I don't see Ava going there with Spencer and vice versa, and I'm good with that. I'm just here for Sprina

• Members

I think what is missing from the Nixon Falls story is a new character that Sonny/Mike is falling for.  The Nina angle makes very little sense from her side of things.  We need the classic character who is nothing like Carly or Brenda (like Victor with Hope on Y&R, Maggie with Mickey on DAYS), and an interloper that is a true enemy of Carly’s that finds out the truth, that Sonny is alive and is perfectly happy with him never coming home.  You know, Ava.  It complicates Sonny’s return if he is in love with someone that isn’t lying to him, and compromises Jason and Carly further because they have to deal with anything that happens between them and also with the complicated issues of Sonny staying with his new lover and the related mob issues.

• Members

And The Spencer/Britt shippers are dead serious too. They have climbed aboard that ship, lol.  They have nice chemistry/ a good relationship but at the end of the day he's always viewed her as a mother figure and that shouldn't happen IMHO. I don't really want to see Spencer/Ava either. Though, I could actually see Spencer with an older woman, maybe later. Or maybe we'll find out he did get with an older woman in Europe or something and she might show up and cause problems later. But I'm with you, I'm here for Sprina and their sparkly relationship and chemistry. 

I do feel like Nixon falls could use an extra character or two. "Mike"/Sonny, Nina and Lenny/Phyllis are charming together, IMO, but a bit isolated. They could add another character or two to mix it up with them.