GH: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That's what I said.
When you look back at when she was the third wheel antagonist to prop up Sabrina, looking at where she is at now is insane. Great because KT rocks! But insane.
I still wonder what they were planning to do with that very very weird quickie with Julian that literally nothing ever came out of and why they squelched it and wrote her out for several months.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

I don’t want to scare anybody or jinx us by mentioning his name, but am I the only one worried Peter is still alive? When Liz and Finn were talking about moving the body on Friday it startled me because I assumed that was taken care of when I wasn’t paying attention. He’s been down there so long that it’s screaming for a “missing body” scenario when they finally get to dealing with it. I hope that isn’t the case, but I’m getting worried by how long they’re dragging this mess out. 

• Members

RH plays every character like a goofball. I don't actually have any problem with Austin so far - I just hate that we have to watch RH do his goofy shtick as yet another character. They have him interacting with every flippin character too it feels like. I don't need to see RH all over the canvas. 

• Members

He's like a piece of pasta. They're throwing him toward every wall to see where he sticks.  He's just smirking to let us all know, "I'm not going anywhere.  I'll be Audrey next week."   At least they didn't cast him as Lucky. 

Was that the ABC Commisary or a set?  It was nice to see people actually outside.

Love seeing Shawn, T.J., and Jordan in a room together.    Way overdue.

Nice to see Amy instead of random extra 375 Nurse.   Can we get some Piph next?

So Austin replaced Lucas. Why not, everyone else does.  Lucas should be in the running for Chief of Staff (legacy, <cough>) against Britt and Terry. Of the doctors on the show though, Portia is the doctor that actually works the most.  She would have been an obvious choice. Not to sound ignorant, but with oncology and OBGYN for specialties, why would either want a job that is mostly pushing papers on a desk?  I know there's prestige in it, but still the job is largely budgets, staffing, and signing your name....

Also n regards to Lucas, he and Brooke Lynn should be appearing in scenes while Britt visits Brad.  It might make for interesting scenes showing the two sets of "besties" with a conversation bouncing back and forth.....

Wondering how long before Trina mentions Victor to Curtis, his alleged employer.

Lenny is likely not long for this world.   Too bad, I like Rif Hutton.  They do need to start trimming the fat.   Once Mathison gets here, there probably won't be anyone sitting in the Savoy, and poor Curtis will be cooking, answering phones and bartending by himself there. And we know Stella is here short term once Bob <3s Abishola starts filming again.

• Members

If this was eight years ago I might have patience for Dr. Austin. Today there's no way. It doesn't matter if they've finally found a remotely appropriate role for Howarth to play (Quartermaine, doctor). It's too much.

• Members

I'm loving Spencer and Trina.

Please register in order to view this content

Their interactions are very romantic and have very good chemistry. I really liked them up in the tree together.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trina is now up in the tree too. Trina and Spencer, sittin’ in a tree…. . <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GH?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#GH</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/sprina?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#sprina</a> <a href="https://t.co/yvWCeJcBZo">pic.twitter.com/yvWCeJcBZo</a></p>&mdash; Sharpwin has set sail ‍ (@ritziroo) <a href="https://twitter.com/ritziroo/status/1415011130498600963?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 13, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I am interested in seeing what happens when the truth about the stalker comes out. The walls are starting to close in on him a little with Laura, the cops discovering his shoe prints at the gallery. I'm looking forward to seeing how that all shakes out.

I also feel sorry for Maxie. I do wish the show would stop keeping her children from her for various reasons.

And I liked the Britt/Leisl scenes from yesterday. That was a nice mother/daughter moment for them.

Edited by xtr