GH: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Loved the Sam/Elizabeth scene. It was a very smart decision to finally get them both out of Jason’s orbit, and put Britt into it. It’s refreshing for all of them.

And though I’m not a Valentin fan, I do kind of like him and Anna together.

• Members

Britt and Jaxass

Please register in order to view this content

Not one person was asking for afterglow scenes!

Carly looked pretty happy that Jason got her a ring. This story is so damn nauseating. They're like siblings.

Joss is happy about the Jarly marriage, because of course she is. Josslyn is all excited but Jason is just standing there looking like he wants to die, LMAO. I have to laugh that we're getting scenes of Carly's children finding out about the marriage, but Jason's kids don't even get mentioned. Hell, their mothers don't even get mentioned. I can't believe they didn't have Sam and Liz find out from Jason himself. Those would've been good scenes. Instead they found out that Carly is going to be their sons' stepmother by overhearing Michael. It's all about Carly and her kids, and the people connected to Jason (besides Britt) are just an afterthought. Odd.

I did enjoy the Sam/Liz scenes though. Loved them venting about Carly. Sam cleansing herself of Jason and burning that damn leather jacket. You're better off without him, girl. Go have some drunken fun with Dante.

Spencer sunbathing on the docks was bizarre. It looked dark out? Why was he talking about sunscreen and catching some rays. LOL. Didn't take them long to get him shirtless.

So tired of Michael and Willow staring at each other and looking sad. YAWN. I only cared about these scenes because little Violet was there and she's adorable.

I laughed when Valentin told Anna not to be bitter because it's 4th of July and she's British.

Completely unrelated to today's show, but wasn't Cyrus responsible for Neil's death? Is anyone (like Alexis) ever going to find out about that?

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Omg I was just thinking about that the other day. I don't the show definitively answered the question one way or another about Neil's death, did they? Absolute mess!

EDIT: This is from the GH wiki. I don't remember it being this definitive but maybe it was!

• Died from respiratory failure after an opioid injection overdose; the opioid came from Cyrus Renault [Aug 31, 2020; revealed on Sep 4, 2020; opioid injection revealed on Sep 8, 2020; Cyrus’ involvement revealed on Sep 21, 2020]
Edited by alexisfan07

• Members

I always thought Tyler looked way too old especially next to baby JJ.   It never threw off the story for me, but he definitely did not look like a teen.   But that sort of thing doesn't bother me.  Brenda, Jagger, Karen, Jason looked significantly older than Robin, but I was fine with believing they were peers (or that Robin was only a couple of years younger) even though they looked like 25 year olds and she looked 13.  Anyhow, I don't think this new Spencer looks too old at all lol.  People are crazy!

It feels like a lot is happening right now on GH!  Like real shifts.  JaSam is done for now!  Carly/Jason!  Britt/Jax!

Unfortunately we still have Michael and Willow to bring the show to a screeching halt, but I do like that things are happening.

• Members

I don't think the new Spencer looks too old at all. Older than the last kid who played him, obviously, since they aged him up. Maybe people don't understand the concept of SORAS and are confused that this guy is older than NB. I'm assuming he's supposed to be 18 like the rest of the teens and he looks that age to me. He's totally believable alongside Cam, Joss, and Trina.