GH: July 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

7-1

BOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIE!!!

If you had told me years ago I would be sitting here feeling the Britch's pain after how she treated Liz during the Nik stuff, I would have told you H#LL TO THE NO!!! But THIS. This breakup between her and Jason has been the business. I want to shake him for not just being honest!!!! And loved Jax's side-eye when Carly told Michael, him, and Bobbie. 

And this is totally Spencer...AT LAST. But it makes me wonder...given the lack of Cameron lately...will he be going where Cameron used to be...between Joss and Trina? 

I continue to love that Ava's thoroughline is Kiki's death. And Maura stays selling that. 

• Members

Looks like GH already has Nicholas Alexander Chavez Shirtless as Spencer on Wednesdays episode according to the preview at the end of todays show

Also the pic of Nikolas, Laura & Spencer on Spencer's Phone was nice

So Spencer is doing this to get revenge on Ava

• Members

Bobbie's "Jason who" is everything. 

Right? My head automatically goes right to someone getting knocked up. I'm SO TIRED OF BABIES. Especially on GH. You just had Maxie's 1 year pregnancy and Brook Lynn's fake pregnancy, followed by Sasha's real pregnancy ... enough. LOL.

• Members

Hell no to a baby. And I like Jason/Britt. But come on. Britt doesn't need a kid, especially with her Huntington's diagnosis. Jason sure as hell doesn't need another kid to ignore. They certainly don't need a kid together. Jax? Please. There would be no point. Who's the daddy stories are so tired. Even Kelly T. said she doesn't want a Britt pregnancy. 

• Members

Poor Nicky! I hope he's doing okay with this news. It has to be hard being a kid growing up on a set that feels like home and being replaced because your looks no longer fit the character. I know it's how Hollywood works but...ouch. Not only that, but I think in the last few years, he became too self-conscious in his acting. His natural charisma and precociousness were adorable when he was a kid, but he really lost that in the last few years that he made appearances. I hope he bounces back.

In the meantime, I am looking forward to what Nicholas Chavez brings to the role! It's so funny that Nikolas's son has now been played by two guys named Nic(h)olas. I also saw Nicholas's pronouns are "he/they" on his Insta. I highly doubt GH would have a non-binary character since they can't even write for Lucas or Terry but it would be such an interesting angle to explore!

Edited by alexisfan07

• Members

I was expecting the recast. NB was great. Im looking forward to see Nicholas Chavez in scenes with Genie Francis. If His Spencer can hold his own with Grandmother Laura, Ill be sold. 

I liked his scenes with Trina today