Y&R June 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not what I’m hearing or reading.

It’s Kelli Goss. She’s on The United States of Al and is actually doing a nice job.

Just wondering— is Mark still in this kind of shape? He’s great looking and I’m not calling him fat or out of shape, but in tighter sweaters, he’s not looking in the best condition, at least to me.

Am I just imagining this? I keep thinking that maybe the pandemic carbs have hit.

• Members

Not understanding the story choices with Summer. Is this the same little blitch that blackmailed Kyle into marriage and banged Billy on a bet?

OK. she could have matured since then but hardly to the point of having Tara run roughshod over her.

Besides she has several sociopaths on call-Phyllis/Victor - who she could press into action to obliterate the competition.

If for whatever reason they needed Summer out, they could have used her innate selfishness as a means of accomplishing this by her not being pleased about Tara/Harrison's inroads onto her 'perfect' life and needing some time away.

• Members

That old rumor that HK was subject to some alleged improprieties from Muhney, which he’s vociferously denied and she’s never addressed in any way, to my knowledge. And that she can basically do whatever she wants at Y&R in exchange for being a company girl and keeping mum? Not sure I completely buy it.