Jump to content
Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Y&R June 2021 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Members
11 hours ago, Forever8 said:

I heard it is because they're still trying to cast New Chance. I heard from a reliable source that they're having a hard time doing so. However, you can't tell me there isn't a mid to late 30 white male in Hollywood who can't fill that role in this moment?! 


Yeah it is bizarre.
The only theory that makes sense to me off the top of my head is that they have someone in mind they are holding out for but that person isn't available right now - a contract expiring in a few months, say, or that person waiting to see if a pilot gets picked up for the whole season or something.

Otherwise this is mind-boggling. Chance is the most generic character in the world; it is not like you need an actor who captures something specific that is hard to find in some recasts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
9 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

I had to laugh at the fact Mariah called Summer “Snowflake” for old times sake. I can’t even remember the guy they once fought over lol was it Austin or Luca? Otherwise good riddance for now.

I thought Mariah kissed Austin once for some reason?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
22 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

I thought Mariah kissed Austin once for some reason?


Thanks I could not remember lol. It was also a time of when Abby was in a vacuum too and was being positioned as a rival to both Mariah and Summer as well over throwaway characters like Tyler,  Alex Chavez, Austin, Harding too? 
 

It’s the same reason I can’t remember why Stitch and Victoria ultimately broke up except it lead to a quickie brief triangle between Ashley and Abby.

I’ve probably blocked out the Pratt years for good reason

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 minute ago, soapfan770 said:


Thanks I could not remember lol. It was also a time of when Abby was in a vacuum too and was being positioned as a rival to both Mariah and Summer as well over throwaway characters like Tyler,  Alex Chavez, Austin, Harding too? 
 

It’s the same reason I can’t remember why Stitch and Victoria ultimately broke up except it lead to a quickie brief triangle between Ashley and Abby.

Harding....eee gads.....I just can't stop thinking about that interview when Michael Logan (I think?) told JFP and Pratt that fans wanted Kevin and Harding as a couple and said their "squish name" was "HARDER"

Please register in order to view this content
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
15 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

Harding....eee gads.....I just can't stop thinking about that interview when Michael Logan (I think?) told JFP and Pratt that fans wanted Kevin and Harding as a couple and said their "squish name" was "HARDER"

Please register in order to view this content
 


I remember that!

 

That reminds me of Noah’s girlfriend on the show at the time with the nickname “Porney” because it was running joke(or was it?) the actress was once on PornHub. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
11 hours ago, soapfan770 said:


I remember that!

 

That reminds me of Noah’s girlfriend on the show at the time with the nickname “Porney” because it was running joke(or was it?) the actress was once on PornHub. 

 

Isn't she on a sitcom on CBS now? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2021 at 10:09 AM, Soapsuds said:

Great hair and all...

 

 

Actually NO. I liked his postCOVID bod more.

 

More meat.

Please register in order to view this content
 

 

And liking his hair now. 

 

 

On 6/20/2021 at 3:25 PM, Faulkner said:

 

 

CLB looks SO much better with the beard btw. Dude does NOT look 63.

 

He talks about being a gay man and the legacy of Stonewall 20 minutes in, mentioning his husband and how he doesn’t hold his hand in public.

 

Really good interview. I like Maurice Benard’s series a lot. He gets people to open up.

I was generally shocked to hear he is married since he has never acted like he was. WOW.

 

 

Edited by Taoboi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
7 minutes ago, FrenchBug82 said:


I honestly have no clue what this means but I am interested in finding out LOL

 

4 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Her??

Please register in order to view this content

It’s his bangs lol. They tremble a lot (compare to Amy’s hair in her debate performances and Rachel Dratch’s SNL impersonation). He’s actually wearing a lot of product in his hair for his scenes with Ashland and Victor, but it was totally noticeable in those Chelsea scenes.

 

Sorry, this is the stuff I notice when I’m not otherwise engaged lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
13 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

 

It’s his bangs lol. They tremble a lot (compare to Amy’s hair in her debate performances and Rachel Dratch’s SNL impersonation). He’s actually wearing a lot of product in his hair for his scenes with Ashland and Victor, but it was totally noticeable in those Chelsea scenes.

 

Sorry, this is the stuff I notice when I’m not otherwise engaged lol.

Totally understood. When I'm bored  or find the story stupid on YR I notice this instead.

Please register in order to view this content

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy